Do you think forex is money factory

I suppose most of you know the joke, but for those of you who don't, here it is:
How do you make 1 million in Forex?
Answer: Start with 10 millions:)!

Its not a joke, but downright the truth!
If you want big profits, trade with a well funded account.

Most Newbies, after trading demos, expect to make millions within a month with their USD100 starting account.

I suppose most of you know the joke, but for those of you who don't, here it is:

How do you make 1 million in Forex?

Answer: Start with 10 millions:)!

Lol mate. This is true indeed. You can't turn 100 or 1000 to millions. So better to start with adequate funds as Rahman suggest.

Forex can be money factory for those traders having proper trading knowledge and it depends on the trader how they manage to generate the reasonable profit from risky Forex market.

Forex can be money machine for those traders who are having proper trading skills and knowledge and has ability of earning good and consistent profit so trader should focus on learning first and then start trading in real account.

Forex can be money factory for those traders having proper trading knowledge and it depends on the trader how they manage to generate the reasonable profit from risky Forex market.

Hmmmmnnnn. . . . .

Forex trading is highly profitable so we have trade with proper trading plans and strategies so that we can generate the reasonable profit from the risky Forex market.

Itkraze, do you read threads closely or just toss in something vaguely related to them?

Itkraze, do you read threads closely or just toss in something vaguely related to them?
Yes Pharaoh i read it closely and i had also developed my trading skills specially from the boot camp section all threads are very helpful and i know you had also suggested me some dating skills in the previous thread ;) but now a days i am really focused on the trading and your all threads are very helpful some time i answer threads because from these threads i had increased my skills.

Forex is a money factory - for forex brokers and marketers of forex products.

For traders, it is a money making opportunity, but only for those who are willing to put real effort into learning and trading.

Very well put. Really.

Back