Do you think forex is money factory

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.

Forex can be a money factory if we have necessary raw materials like a factory needs raw materials to produce products. We simply need to concentrate on learning and afterward winning. Since on the off chance that we don't concentrate on learning we will never going to make great benefit in forex.

Forex is not the money manufacturing plant. I would say that forex is a distribution point. As I understand, we deposit money to forex and it arranges them among traders. Some will return their money, some will earn the money of others and others will lose their money.

Morten, everything's right. Some people make money in forex, the others in their turn loose their money. That's the way this market works. The winner is the one who has the best strategy and is the most patient.

People get entered into forex seeming that it is a money machine. They can generate money as they wish and become rich overnight. But in the reality it doesn’t happen and they started to blame the forex. But they don’t check where they have any fault or not. Basically only expert or professional trader can generate money consistently. So, they can call it money factory. Forex could be money factory if trader do forex trading properly.

Of course, everything here depends on a trader who is working here. Not everybody always can get a good profit. But there are some traders who really earn a lot.

Forex is the market where trillions of dollars are exchanged daily. The sellers and buyers move the market and if you are going with the winners of the trend than you can achieve huge profits for sure. But you also need to know that it is not too friendly as one thinks.

If you have great experience in forex trading then it's a money factory, if you haven't great experience then its not a money factory

If you have great experience in forex trading then it's a money factory, if you haven't great experience then its not a money factory

What's your experience with brokers? Have you figured out how to make great choice which will help to avoid mistakes in future?

Back