Do you think forex is money factory

Not totally, if you are not concentrate and you don't study enough it's a loose factory

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.

Nor agree.
Its a great place to lose money and invest again and in the process of losing money it gives us thrill that inspires us to invest again.

Forex is a money factory - for forex brokers and marketers of forex products.

For traders, it is a money making opportunity, but only for those who are willing to put real effort into learning and trading.

Forex can be money machine for those traders who are having proper trading skills and knowledge and has ability of earning good and consistent profit so trader should focus on learning first and then start trading in real account.

Yes, forex is the money factory. But the traders are only the employees of this factory, while brokers are the managers and banks are the owners.

Damn I love these threads. Why nobody closes them? :D

Well, Floriano, regarding your question, here is my short and sharp answer (I hope you are ready for it):

NO. I don't think Forex is a money factory. Federal Reserve is a money factory.

Forex is just big market or as someone from the east would call it - bazaar. Bazaar where you can find all type of crazies and intelligent people, businessmen in shorts and well dressed "suits" living on a welfare, red headed hotties and toothless duck-faces.. So here you are.. Are you happy?

A money factory, interesting way to put it but I wold have to disagree. On the other hand as Pharaoh pointed out ti depends on which end of the table you are sitting on. Traders with the mindset that forex is a money factory as you say or a place to get rich quick end up filling the accounts of others so on behalf of all those; thanks (I guess).

For me it is the same if it is a money factory, a bazaar or anything else, until the small traders get a chance to trade and earn some money

Back