Do you think forex is money factory

Of course it isn't. That's just a market full of money. But to get them, you need outstanding skills. I wonder how Soros made money from nowhere, just speculating and getting hundred-billions jackpots. And this isn't about luck. It's all about being a real professional that know what to do.

It is the largest market in the world by far... which means it has the most scams as well. That's just the nature of things... opportunities lie everywhere if you know how to look.

There are fraudsters in all areas of work, but the fact that Forex is now in the top of making money on the Internet is unconditional.

No I do not think so absolutely, it's a very hard business in it's every basic sense and definitely are not like that entirely and absolutely anyway, I do hope we can get some more advices here. Learn how to trade ;)

No I do not think so absolutely, it's a very hard business in it's every basic sense
I completely agree.
This is a complex process of making money with high risk. I believe it is necessary to have great experience in order to start making money in forex.

yes is it a legit way of making money if you can apply proper risk and money management
Before applying risk management what if a person does not knew anything about trading..? First learning how the market works is essential and then comes the other factors i believe.

I think Forex is a money factory and we can earn lot of money from forex. Are you agree with me? Plz give your views.

You have to play on Forex just if you are ready to lose some. very high risks tbh. no one can give you guarantee that you will actually make money. BUT I can give you guarantee that you WILL LOSE money :)

Back