Do you trust your broker with your money.

ilearn2t

Sergeant Major
Hello Everyone

Like the title suggests, how much can you trust your broker when they too might employ such unprofessional staff like the two brokers listed below:

FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com (was UwcFx.com, United World Capital)

Unprofessional staff is a "polite" way to describe these people, but let's look at some of the tricks they used to scam, blackmail, intimidate etc, that has continued for near 2 years now.

I first got myself involved as a free-lance moderator with "FXO" to try and clean up their support forum, but ended my days with them trying to get justice for all the clients/members a large number of their unprofessional staff treated like dirt in their own quest for greed.

In the end it turned out not only did "FXO" cover up for the crimes committed by their rogue members of staff, but "Mayzus" also broke the rules to cover up the crimes of others at their brokerage firm, one of whom link-back to "FXO" and their crimes.

As stated above I did work at the "FXOpen forum long before these people joined, so most of this thread will involve things I personally witnessed within the "FXO" employment group.

One of the worst intimidators at "FXO" better known now by his username (Dangerous), was known then as (waheedpcc), became my best helper when linking both brokers together.

This involved linking the master "money launderer" at FXOpen & blackmailer at Mayzus (username at both then nsawork) to his past before he (nsawork) joined "FXO" and links yet another brokers support forum were they both worked at "forexpeoples" (abiman = Dangerous/waheedpcc) & naswork.

Within a short time of joining fxopen's paid employment team waheedpcc tried to have nsawork barred from joining also, at the time I couldn't figure out why, until he explained that nsawork had himself been kick out of the "forexpeoples" job for unprofessional behavior towards their members.

Funny actions when waheedpcc himself tried to ban 5 members at "FXO" within minutes of joining the team, simply because he hated them at the "forexpeoples" forum, it was only when I spotting the IP & username, he (waheedpcc) posted of one member who didn't even have an account on the "FXO" forum, and after questioning him about it, he admitted his first of many wrongful doings at the "FXO" forum.

But thanks to Dangerous help that proved "Mayzus" also lied in their own coverup, the image below just shows the unprofessional manner used by these people:

uwc.gif

To be continued...............................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

These employees got totally out of hand, simply destroying members/clients accounts in their 100's, the amount of money clients/members were cheated out of is countless, but then again who is going to report a few $'s being stolen from them.

waheedpcc, (Dangerous) specialized in simply losing clients from the broker, simply by mass deletion & banning from their support form, thinking he would get more stars in his quest to become top dog.

Yes even the broker (FXOpen) knew about the risk of losing genuine clients, but allowed or couldn't stop this self-gaining employees lust for power.

On one of many occasions he did get caught out by myself, but his excuses despite being lustrous was never challenged.

One example: When I proved he was mass deleting and banning, he used an excuse that a power cut in his region was the cause while he was working in the "control" room on the support forum, strange how other members from his own region didn't get effected by the "power cut"

His power for glory reached an all time high when I reported him for intimidation/blackmailing a member into handing over $10 to another employee to keep his/her account open.

To be continued...............

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

After contacting a senior member of FXOpen brokerage firm about the blackmail used by waheedpcc, (Dangerous) I was advised to go through the proper channels and privately report waheedpcc, (Dangerous) only to become a victim of his intimidation threats in public shortly before he himself give me my first "life ban".

This ban was overturned after contacting another senior member of the brokerage firm, but once again waheedpcc, (Dangerous) got away with his disgraceful actions, and continued cheating members/clients out of money with the full backing of FXOpen brokerage firm.

To be continued..........................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

FXOpen continued to allow its employees to blackmail and intimidate clients/members while the wrongdoers continued all kinds of tricks and scams for their own self gains.

This was made quite clear when an employee forced members/clients from his own region, to open multiple accounts on their support forum and vote for him, so he would win a shear of money in a "contest". All clients/members who refused his blackmail threats were banned from the support forum and all their earnings were frozen.

Even when an employee openly bragged about blackmailing members from the "babypips" forum to register under his account at FXOpen, the Development Director of the brokerage firm (FXOpen) refused to take any action to stop him.

But then again when you have an employee (nsawork - Resolve) who goes round publicly warning others not to join his own employers brokerage firm, and he himself blackens my reputation simply for privately reporting him under the instructions of a senior member, what else can you expect from a broker like FXOpen.

To be continued.............................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Salim Raheem

I don't think I started in this folder, but I am reporting mass scams and serious crimes being committed against 100's of clients from both brokers FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com (was UwcFx.com, United World Capital) so maybe my thread does belong in this folder.

Please feel free to join in the discussion on this subject, and hopefully the genuine staff from within the two brokerage firms will come along and we can all decide who are the real losers in this case, the thousands of dollars scammed from clients or the wrongdoers within the brokerage firm/s.

To be continued....................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Well, it seems to be harder and harder to earn steady money from forex market while we have to spend alot of time&efforts on researching good trading system. Plenty of time and patience and discipline to earn good money and finally get scammed by brokers. Haiz. What is the best solution for us as retailed traders now? I am really scared now.

Well, it seems to be harder and harder to earn steady money from forex market while we have to spend alot of time&efforts on researching good trading system. Plenty of time and patience and discipline to earn good money and finally get scammed by brokers. Haiz. What is the best solution for us as retailed traders now? I am really scared now.

Scam Alerts is for warning traders about problems. No company wants to have their name recommended in a scam thread about another company.

Hello Eddiger

I started this thread to educate "newbies" about the dangers involved when joining forex brokers like FXOpen & Mayzus because of unethical behavior of their employees, its not the first time a thread has posted warnings like this ( Iron Fx | Caution Advised | Broker Reviews | Forex Peace Army ) in the hope that others might read and judge before deciding to invest with a "said" broker.

Despite the fact that all the brokers above have had a long enough time in this forum to reply and address these claims made against them, only Mayzus.com have recently come forward and attempted to explain about the unprofessional approach of their employees, sadly the member (Mayzus.rep) seems to have become a victim of their scams while trying to investigate my claims about them (wrongdoers).

I've witness 100's of clients/members being intimidated & scammed by the employees of FXOpen, with the full knowledge of the senior bosses of this firm, and nothing has ever been done to prevent it from continuing.

Having give up with "FXO" I opened an account with (Mayzus) in the full knowledge of knowing one of their employees also worked for "FXO" and it didn't take me long to find out that some of this brokers (Mayzus) employees also used the same tricks to intimidated & scam their clients out of their earnings.

I know there is 100's if not 1000's of investors out there who have fallen victim to brokers like these and never reported them because the amount is to small, one reason these brokers seem to get away with doing it, I suppose.

I give away $100's helping to give "newbies" a start in this business, only to see most of them have it taken away by these wrongdoers, so if this thread saves only one client from becoming part of their scams again then I'll be happy. :)

To be continued...............

Good luck
Liz

Back