Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello Eddiger

I started this thread to educate "newbies" about the dangers involved when joining forex brokers like FXOpen & Mayzus because of unethical behavior of their employees, its not the first time a thread has posted warnings like this ( Iron Fx | Caution Advised | Broker Reviews | Forex Peace Army ) in the hope that others might read and judge before deciding to invest with a "said" broker.

Despite the fact that all the brokers above have had a long enough time in this forum to reply and address these claims made against them, only Mayzus.com have recently come forward and attempted to explain about the unprofessional approach of their employees, sadly the member (Mayzus.rep) seems to have become a victim of their scams while trying to investigate my claims about them (wrongdoers).

I've witness 100's of clients/members being intimidated & scammed by the employees of FXOpen, with the full knowledge of the senior bosses of this firm, and nothing has ever been done to prevent it from continuing.

Having give up with "FXO" I opened an account with (Mayzus) in the full knowledge of knowing one of their employees also worked for "FXO" and it didn't take me long to find out that some of this brokers (Mayzus) employees also used the same tricks to intimidated & scam their clients out of their earnings.

I know there is 100's if not 1000's of investors out there who have fallen victim to brokers like these and never reported them because the amount is to small, one reason these brokers seem to get away with doing it, I suppose.

I give away $100's helping to give "newbies" a start in this business, only to see most of them have it taken away by these wrongdoers, so if this thread saves only one client from becoming part of their scams again then I'll be happy. :)

To be continued...............

Good luck
Liz

Bro if you are victim and you have evidence than lets us know about it.

Still didn't got your point about this thread :(

Not hard to figure his point.

He is commenting about being inside a brokerage, how he was treated, as a caution to those who may deal with those brokers.

A word to the wise for us.

Considering the posts are signed as Liz, I think "he" might really be "she".

I for one appreciate hearing about this. Broker scams aren't all cancelled trades, VDP cheats, and blocked access to account balances. There are other methods out there.

Considering the posts are signed as Liz, I think "he" might really be "she".
I for one appreciate hearing about this. Broker scams aren't all cancelled trades, VDP cheats, and blocked access to account balances. There are other methods out there.

Yes indeed, the starter of this thread is a very genuine and lovely Lady whom I come to know from the very beginning of my forex journey.
She has not only been a very good friend, but my mentor as well (I used to push to her calculations and analysis which I was too lazy to do).
She and I were very2 active on FXOpen forum once-upon-a-time and I know exactly what she talking about....and she is 100% a very honest and straight forward Lady.

To those who have...hmmm...problem??...understanding what my dear friend Liz is on about here, just take her warnings and stay way, way away from all those companies and characters she mentioned in this thread.

Hello Salim Raheem

Hope these two links help: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/1215-fxopen-com-fxegypt-39.html

You'll notice I've been reporting problems about FXOpen since 15/Nov/2012 on that thread alone, but read the full story thereafter and see how many of their employees deputes my claims, but none can give a genuine answer that clears or convicts this brokerage firm of somewhat serious crimes at times, but if some were proven could have a serious damaging effect on this broker in the forex industry.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ayzus-com-uwcfx-com-united-world-capital.html

This matter was first reported at this forum 18/Dec/2012
This thread might be easier to workout. You'll notice near the end that Mayzus.rep does confirm that the brokers employee is guilty of mishandling the situation, but he seems to have been lied too by others within that brokerage setup, or simply refusing the true facts that I suspect their employee UWC Neeraj did use an illegal method to coverup nsawork wrongful-doing at this brokerage firm also.

You might also spot that both of my concerns were first posted within one month of each other, the reason being for over 6 months prior to my first report here, I spent in private helping others overcome their attempts to scam etc, but despite trying to protect others and doing my job proper I continued to suffer the insults/blackmail/intimidation mostly in public by the wrongdoers, and all this took place despite the brokerage firm knowing what was going on.

So I've opened this thread to warn and advise others that no-matter how much your broker or their employees treat you, or steal money from you no matter how small, even if its one cent, you can still come to places like this and warn others before it gets to late for some.

To be continued..........................

Good luck
Liz (ilearn2t)

Hello Everyone

One of the easiest scams FXOpen got involved in, is the ForexCup scam, is involves tricking clients/members into entering paid or free trading contests and then blackmailing any likely prize winner with a threat of a "life" ban from the support forum, meaning any winner of a shear of prize money couldn't complete the "rules" and thereafter has his/her "Real" trading account frozen, making it impossible to withdraw from it.

As a potential victim of this ForexCup scam, I had to open and close a large amount of "deals" at a loss, within minutes of the contest ending, bankrupting my ForexCup account and saving my FXOpen "Real" account.

Senior employees once again knew about this sort of scam going on, but once again were powerless to react and stop it.

"nsawork" also tried to blackmail myself with this trick over at the Mayzus,com support forum when just like the ForexCup scam, I had a great chance to win 1000's of dollars, but he forgot one small fact, Mayzus don't require their prize winners to post in their support forum to comply with their "rules" YET!

To be continued...............................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

One of the worst scams at FXOpen involving wrongdoers, had to be the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone, this involved moving members/clients earnings from the support forum into Liberty Reserve accounts.

This idea was suppose to help members who couldn't open a validated account with the FXOpen broker ?

Not only was this system somewhat shady, but one employee also used it to avoid having to obey by the rules and trade with the broker.

One member even had his/her earnings stole from them as one of the employee (wrongdoer) refused to deposit in exchange for his/her earnings.

Even a senior member of the brokerage firm warned the wrongdoers to stop their wrongful acts, but none would listen to him, as they carried on with their shady dealings.

To be continued..................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Everyone

The most worrying aspect behind the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone scam, is the fact that I knew and tried to warn the broker (FXOpen) in private of the scams it involved, but a senior member informed me that, it looked most likely that the broker might have used this method to get shoot (rid) of its own "Liberty Reserve" money.

Having looked at my own claims of a scam involving this "exchange" and the senior members claims of possible involvement by the brokerage firm themselves it all makes sense now.

To be continued........................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Pharaoh

I'd be very surprised if any genuine members is left with any control within FXOpen as a brokerage firm.

Each time I privately reported a scam involving the wrongdoers, it always got back to them, and they (wrongdoers) simply covered up their handy work, so one or more higher up the food chain seems to be pulling the strings.

What surprises me more is the fact Mayzus.com continues to act as if they too have something to cover up about the scandal involving their own employees. Someone higher up at that brokerage firm also seems to appear to have lied to their new "rep" about the status of their unprofessional representative and about the master planner behind NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone scam, also employed by them.

Or is the new "rep" simply refusing to admit the truth, to cover up the crimes going on at this brokerage firm also ?

To be continued.....................

Good luck
Liz

Back