Do you trust your broker with your money.

Actually I am always on alert with my broker, monitoring its activity, reputation over the internet and check their performance. My money is safe only when I do this routine at least once in a week

Hello Everyone

Around the time of the NSAWORK - Local Exchange Zone scam, some junior members were forced to make multiple forum accounts and vote for an employee to win a share of a competition others who refused were banned and had their accounts frozen, despite the fact that the FXOpen Development Director knew all about it, but refused to take any action to stop it, leaving genuine members/clients out of pocket, and proving once again that FXOpen allows scams to continue in their name.

To be continued.....................

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Pharaoh

I wonder if anyone from FxOpen will be brave enough to join this thread.

Looks like both brokerage firms (FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com) are holding their genuine reps hostage, or they (genuine reps) simply haven't got the guts to stand up and tell the truth.

I did half expect MAYZUS_rep would join this thread and discuss the reasons why employees of their firm made him out to be stupid, during his investigation into my claims about the scams going on from within his brokerage firm, but looks like he can't. :mad:

As for FXOpen, but then again when senior employees informs me, that the firm is infested with "wrong-doers" what more can you expect from them. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello penaltev

Hello bro, more good to join demo trading ForexCup, and win your prizes + bonus. :)

You don't understand, FXOpen used these type contests to SCAM myself and possibility others. :mad:

Look at the quote below this is part of their SCAM
Welcome to Scalping Virtuoso-11

The only loss you may incur is a US$5 entry fee, which it so insignificant compared to the potential gains the contest promises.

That is not the truth, you must post in their "support" forum afterwards to withdraw your winnings, but even the senior staff won't go near the forum now. So it is run by a load of wrongdoers called "support staff" (paid employees) who simply ban anyone they treat as Dangerous towards ending their scams.

Once you're banned from their forum the scam rule involving ForexCup is enforced and all your trading account investments & profits are frozen for good.

The wrongdoers combined to stop me winning £1,000s in the ForexCup and they in turn where aided and abetted by the owner and employees of the ForexCup.

Once I stopped reporting these facts in private and started posting in this forum they lifted their "life ban" on myself, but have yet to explain what employee stold money out of my account after by ban, or why they allowed their staff and employees to rob me of the chance of $1,000s (not that money means a lot to people like myself :cool: )

I already have been told who stold (removed) my money after my last "Life ban" so their "Resolve" is sicking as usual. :rolleyes:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

As a new month kicks in I did hope that the "new" rep for Mayzus.com, might have showed up on this scam thread, and explain why his broker is hell bent on protecting their two employees for the serious crimes they committed to cover up the scams going on in the name of their brokerage firm, but looks like its another wait and see event. :mad:

As for FXOpen, I don't expect to hear anything from these scam masters, while their management team seems to be invested with thick layers of dirt or froth. :cool:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Too bad. I'd love to see what some of the company reps have to say about all of this.

Hello Pharaoh

If both FXOpen.com & Mayzus.com want to be linked together in these scams through employing and covering up for the same employer, then I have no problem continuing to post the truth behind their scams. :cool:

What I can't understand is why did one employee at FXOpen who also works at another broker, inform me on things about "nsawork".

Example:
"nsawork" being kicked out of their brokers support group long before FXO employed him, when he himself is the lowest form of life when it comes to intimidation & blackmail against clients :confused:

Another example by this "Dangerous" employee.
I don't want "nsawork" to get the job at "FXO" because he told all his friends not to join FXOpen at our support forum. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Good day everyone!
First of all please note that Mr Neeraj has been dismissed due his boorish communication.
As far as I can see one of your conversations caused creation of this topic.
Currently we have very polite and professional support team on different languages.
Furthermore, please keep in mind that our company is regulated Investment Company, therefore all accusations of scam or fraud are impermissible.
If you have any facts of scam or fraud let's consider them together.
Looking forward to your reply!
Please feel free to contact us via email support@mayzus.com as well or via Live chat on our website.

Furthermore, please keep in mind that our company is regulated Investment Company, therefore all accusations of scam or fraud are impermissible.

More than one regulated investment company has been found to be committing scams and frauds. That's why good regulators need to have a large and aggressive enforcement division.

Hello MAYZUS_representative

Thanks for replying to my e-mail and joining my thread to discuss the wrongdoing committed by members of your staff, against myself and others in the name of your brokerage firm.

I'm glad to hear that one of your members of staff as now be dismissed, but what I don't get, when I reported a serious crime committed by this member of staff to another member of staff (MAYZUS_rep) investigations were done.

Dear Elizabeth,

We have completed our investigation, and we would like to inform you of the results.

1. The information we received from FxFred Forum Management was that the employee who was moderating Fxfred Forum under the nicknames ‘nsawork/Essense’ was let go from the company in April 2013, and is no longer working on that particular Forum.

2. Our official representative who works under the nickname ‘UWC Neeraj’ on FPA did not inform the Marketing department about this particular thread at the end of 2012: this is why your complaint was overlooked and was only brought to our attention a few days ago. We admit that the comments made by ‘UWC Neeraj’ were of an inappropriate nature for a Company representative. We sincerely apologize on behalf of the Company and the employee.

We would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

I believe that the two wrongdoers were never removed from your brokerage firm at this time and either MAYZUS_rep lied about investigating my complains or others lied to him.

How I'll try this again:

Did your brokerage firm carry out an investigate to prove that UWC Neeraj illegally obtain a photo/snapshot from another brokerage firm in an attempt to blackmail or intimidate myself into not speaking about other crimes being committed by the other member of staff nsawork at your support forum, and if so what action was taken at the time against these wrongdoers if any ?

Good luck
Liz

Back