Do you trust your broker with your money.

Hello nsawork

Defamation Law in Ireland - Defamation Act 2009

Don't know what IP addresses your looking at, but that law don't apply in the UK. (but you wouldn't be the first wrongdoer to use an IP address from another forum to justify your self greed and wrongdoings, any comments could be Dangerous :rolleyes: :cool: )

Better try next time :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

b111.gif

Do you still believe you done nothing wrong by not telling me that you and UWC Neeraj were the same person. :mad:

What other excuse could you have for changing the rules days later at the fxfred forum, other than to cover up your crimes. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Don't know what IP addresses your looking at, but that law don't apply in the UK. (but you wouldn't be the first wrongdoer to use an IP address from another forum to justify your self greed and wrongdoings, any comments could be Dangerous :rolleyes: :cool: )

Better try next time :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

You have threatened your fellow Mods at the time when we worked together almost 2 years back. And then when you get banned (the reasons are clearly explained citing the Forum rules) you start to attack and Blackmail me everywhere.

I told you that i have just done my duty and the Ban was supported by 7 fellow Mods at that time.

When we work anywhere we have to work as a Team for the betterment of the company, but you could not do so. You will fight with each Mod for enforcing what you want to do, but this is not how things work.

I worked for Lite Forex for 4 months and left in Nov 2011 and still i am a reputed member of that Forum with the highest reputation.

I worked for Mayzus for 3 years in 2 forums as a Moderator and have done significant developments in the Forum FXFRED and started the Mayzus forum in Jan 2013 and continued to be the Moderator in both of their forums till May 2013.

I am still the most reputed member in both of the Mayzus forums - FXFRED and Mayzus forum.

And i left Mayzus as Official Rep in March 2014 and you see the leaving letter with positive feedback and appreciation + bonus.

Also i got appreciation from every company and person i have worked with.

Because i have done my work with Integrity, Honesty, Hard work and Dedication - the reason why i became successful Moderator and still i am with the Fxopen.

I had nothing against you apart from doing my Duty and came here to answer your questions.

Otherwise i have my work to do which is getting affected because of you.

And i will continue to fight for the Truth :)

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Do you still believe you done nothing wrong by not telling me that you and UWC Neeraj were the same person. :mad:

What other excuse could you have for changing the rules days later at the fxfred forum, other than to cover up your crimes. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I was working with Mayzus both as a Moderator and also as an Official Rep in other Forex forums.

My Moderator Id was Nsawork which was later changed to Essence.

My Official Id was UWCNeeraj which was later changed to MAYZUS.Neeraj

And all the work that i did, i had to sent weekly reports to them. Also the persons with whom i used to work at Mayzus are no longer working with them, and this is the reason for the communication gap on the part of the Mayzus rep who posted in here.

So soon you will get a clarification regarding me and my work here after they will look into all what is being said in this Thread.

Regarding FXFRED forum the Rules are what the Marketing Dept. decided and we as Mods have to follow what we are told. Also the Rules were same(only the title of the document got changed with some minor changes) from the start and you were made aware of them.

Also what you write in the messages(that you take screenshots of) that you only send do not mean anything as it is your own tactics to black mail me.

I have apprised Mayzus of all this and they are looking into what all you have been saying about me.

In the end - Truth Prevails :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

You're still trying to cover up: :mad:

Why did you let (trick) me think (as Official Rep UWC Neeraj ) you would deal with all "nsawork" crimes against myself and others, when all you did was use the evidence I give, to hide your true crimes, and why is mayzus.com despite knowing most these facts still covering up for yourself. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello Salim Raheem

No :D not till both brokers explains the truth behind, why they allowed so many scams and crimes committed by employees like "nsawork" to be covered up for so long. :cool:

Know many brokers like that lately :rolleyes:

How can we as clients truth brokers like mayzus.com when they allow their employees to use double identities to cover up their own greed :mad:

Makes you wonder how many more brokers are employing staff from other companies to use in scams and crimes like these :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Then liz you have to do something different, Dont waste that much time on this thread only. no rep have dare to join this thread.

Hello Salim Raheem

Then liz you have to do something different, Dont waste that much time on this thread only. no rep have dare to join this thread.

I don't waste anytime on it ;) I use it as part of my "shared" image in facebook to warn others, I have also used this thread in youtube & other "review sites", but its not only about this thread (and remember I didn't place it in this section) this thread is part of an overall plan to try and encourage more brokers representatives to this forum to discuss their clients problems. :cool:

I've over 2,800 friends on facebook and involved in 290 groups, each shared link has to be done individually, takes about one minute to complete, so most of my time is spent there, as well as trying to help/advice others in this forum, not to mention my own forum and trading (for fun) :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

You're still trying to cover up: :mad:

Why did you let (trick) me think (as Official Rep UWC Neeraj ) you would deal with all "nsawork" crimes against myself and others, when all you did was use the evidence I give, to hide your true crimes, and why is mayzus.com despite knowing most these facts still covering up for yourself. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I have already explained you the reasons for Ban that you got in the Fxfred forum.

I have consolidated those links in this post here.

And apart from that i had no communication with you, also you have forged the images and post them here from other forums.

No wonder that you still have to say the same things again and again.

But then since i had done my work with Honesty and Hard work, i have got respect everywhere.

You are trying to attack me personally in all the places where you saw me.

And you have also admitted it.

The questions that i asked have never been answered by you at all.

Because you have just made False things against me, which have no basis.

I have given all the Proofs about you already.

Thanks

Back