Do you trust your broker with your money.

Dear Elizabeth,

I can only repeat that Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed, Essence, UWC Neeraj, nsawork, all passwords for these accounts have been reseted, therefore Mr Neeraj is no longer has access to them.
We don't remove these account due it's more convenient for us to continue use these nicknames for moderator's purposes.
All of your accusations in scam are inappropriate unless you have a proof that Mr Neeraj still works in our company.
If you have any unresolved complaints or issues with Mayzus company, we will be happy to assist you and do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Best regards,
Mayzus Team

Hello MAYZUS_representative

I can only repeat
nsawork is nothing but a nasty piece of work both as your employee and the employee of FXOpen.com.

You have done nothing in this discussion but lie to cover up the crimes committed by these people (that's if you're not also nsawork), so end your stupid allegations about these different usernames (employees) being the same person.

1) Here is the persons you claim to be the same at this forum.

Resolve
UWC Neeraj

I respected UWC Neeraj both on this forum and other forums, and still believe he may have been used by both Resolve and others at your brokerage firm to try and blackmail/intimidate myself, to stop me speaking out about the crimes being committed by employees at your brokerage firm.

So once again I require mayzus brokerage firm to also investigate your part in all these coverups to protect this employee and allow him to get away with past crimes in the name of their brokerage firm.

Meanwhile I'll continue to warn others to avoid both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) as they remain total scammers, linked by one or more evil employees at both firms.

Good luck
Liz

Hello SCAMBUSTERZ

Oh this is a good one *gets popcorn... Both companies should be investigated by outside authorities as they are regulated I would turn and burn them hard such allegations now need to be disproven... Go DIRECT to the REGULATORS...

Looks like you'll need a lot of "popcorn" I've spent over two years trying to have all these wrongdoers removed from both brokers because of their continuous scams/blackmail/intimidation against clients/members like and including myself.

A lot of clients/members remain victims of both brokers and therefor continue to be scammed by both FXOpen.com & mayzus.com the reason these employees are getting away with it, is the simple fact that these scams only amount to a few dollars or a few cents to each victim, but added up both brokers have allowed $1,000's to be scammed from clients etc.

Mayzus like FXOpen appear to be unable to control or simply remove and "ban" their best "scam master" Essence just like FXOpen where he is better know as "Resolve".

But to victims like myself he is best known as "nsawork" at both brokers.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Everyone

Once again Essence continues to prove he is "master" at mayzus.com as he makes another mayzus Representative look silly, trying to cover up for his crimes against clients.

Good day, dear Elizabeth,
We have found that UWC Neeraj and nsawork are the same person. As I mentioned before, Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed due his boorish communication, both his nicknames no longer exist on our own forum (you can check this by searching these nicknames in the tab "Member List" on our forum)

Dear Elizabeth,

I can only repeat that Mr Neeraj has been already dismissed, Essence, UWC Neeraj, nsawork, all passwords for these accounts have been reseted, therefore Mr Neeraj is no longer has access to them.

Today (Today 03:46 AM) 16/Aug/2014 Essence/nsawork continues to log on to their forum, three days after MAYZUS_representative posts more lies to cover up mayzus.com involvement in these scams etc.

View Profile: Essence - FXFRED - Forex Forum | Stocks Trading Forum | Investment forum

Just like FXOpen both brokers can't sack him or the other wrongdoing employees because of their own (brokers) involvements in some if not all crimes being committed.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Your questions: Do you trust your broker with your money ?...... and I answer, I do not trust brokers and some brokers that we know, They should be in jail for committing financial fraud and financial crimes.
regards

Hello Forseti

These two brokers continue to allowed some of their employees to use scams and blackmail etc to benefit themselves without drawing to much attention to themselves.

I did think that mayzus.com would come to this thread and public admit they are partly to blame for the crimes their reps have committed to cover up for their other employee (Essence/nsawork) and deal with them accordingly, but it seems they too like FXOpen.com can't really take action against these employees as they (the employees) are bigger than the two brokers.

Good luck
Liz

Hello Forseti

Both FXOpen.com & mayzus.com think they are to smart to see the inside of prison, that is why they both continue to use their scams etc, to trick others into their evil brokerage firms.

With both brokerage firms being linked together by one or more employees, it could only take one or the other to break their code of silence and force the other broker to rot in the "dungeon".

Good luck
Liz

I said so many times here in this forum, when we have been scammed by Broker, it is best to assemble in a platform for victims and hiring a Law Firm to represent the collective, attorneys fees, will always be cheaper.

Hello Forseti

Both FXOpen.com & mayzus.com think they are to smart to see the inside of prison, that is why they both continue to use their scams etc, to trick others into their evil brokerage firms.

With both brokerage firms being linked together by one or more employees, it could only take one or the other to break their code of silence and force the other broker to rot in the "dungeon".

Good luck
Liz

Hello Forseti

While this one employee (username nsawork) remains employed by one or both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) they will always be classed as scam brokers, because his crimes alone involve 100's of clients/members, and that is not including the other wrongful employees crimes.

Good luck
Liz

Back