Do you trust your broker with your money.

One question to all of you, is there any end of this conversation ?

Dear Salim Raheem,

When there is no basis or facts about what she says here what else you could expect.

I asked her 12 questions which she had to answer with proofs but she could not do so.

Along with i ask her new questions over here:

a. My Fellow Mod asked questions which she could not answer?

b. Where are the 100's of clients she says about, or does she herself hold so many accounts?

c. Which money did she invest and got scammed?

d. Why did she Abuse the Forum Bonus money?

e. Which site gave her permission to post Copyrighted contents in the Forums?

f. Why did she attack me every where?

g. If she could not work as a Moderator why she went all out against me for personal motives, saying false things about me?

h. Why did she forged images from other forum?

I have many other questions which i will put at a later stage if she could answer the ones i have already asked her. :rolleyes:

Three things can never be long hidden - Sun, Moon and Truth :)

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

I have already explained you the reasons for Ban that you got in the Fxfred forum.

Thanks

No-one cares about any of the bans, just explain why you took my evidence as UWC Neeraj and covered up your crimes a few days later :mad:

b111.gif

Dear ilearn2t,

I am willing to answer every thing you say here - as i am for the Truth.

Thanks
Still waiting :rolleyes: or is it better that mayzus.com answer why they as a broker continue to cover up your crimes in their name. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork
No-one cares about any of the bans, just explain why you took my evidence as UWC Neeraj and covered up your crimes a few days later :mad:

Still waiting :rolleyes: or is it better that mayzus.com answer why they as a broker continue to cover up your crimes in their name. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

I Never posted any such image and this is your own motive to attack me personally by writing these messages. Mayzus never knew about your these motives that you are attacking me and this is why they start to talk with you. But you fooled them up also and caused Bad reputation for everyone.

You write messages that you only take screenshot and post - they have no relevance.

I never talk with you and i just did my work, because i knew that you are attacking me.

And this is why i had to answer you about your Ban.

Everything i did i have a reson and i have already explained with enough Proofs.

But you have just forged the images and posted here to Blackmail me and everyone else.

While the Truth is just one thing - that what happen with you was because of your own mistakes.

I have explained here the reasons why you got Banned in Fxfred forum.

I have all the answers, but you have none :rolleyes:

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

You write messages that you only take screenshot and post - they have no relevance.

I never talk with you and i just did my work, because i knew that you are attacking me.

But you have just forged the images and posted here to Blackmail me and everyone else.

I have all the answers, but you have none :rolleyes:

Thanks

The image is not forged, its genuine (and proof can be seen in the quite below). :rolleyes:

If mayzus.com don't want to come and see the truth (proof) about your cover ups or better still, hide behind your lies about you not not talking to myself as part of your crimes then here is the public version:

Dated 27/Dec/2012 a few days before your cover up :cool:

Hello UWC Neeraj

1) In keeping with your forum rules, my alleged C&P has a source link back to where it was copied from. Why do you not show or mention this for ?

2) I reported another member to your moderator for C&P but your moderator simply removed the whole thread containing all the posts and that was that, but then again the alleged rule breaker and moderator both work together as moderators at another forex forum. We wouldn't want them to fall out over at the other forum if your moderator seemed to be doing his job by banning that member for not having any link back to source in accordance with your forum rules.

3) Your moderator seems to be one of the most copy & paste members you have at the forum, as for me, my friends and fellow investors we'll take our trading elsewhere, as your support forum is no place for genuine clients to be associated with.

Please Google: nsawork quote of the day as an example of his work.

Good luck
ilearn2t

The broker mayzus.com is as guilty as FXOpen.com, all I need to do is try and link them together in all your crimes and scams. ;)

The other member talked about in my "Q2" that day on this forum was also a member of the "money laundering" gang over at FXOpen.com.

Proving yet another cover up using mayzus.com for a crime committed at FXOpen.com by both employees. ;)

Should made another good read in my "shared" warning in facebook this week. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Personally, I'd really appreciate it if FXOpen and Mayzus would get into this thread. Their input is needed.

Hello nsawork

The image is not forged, its genuine (and proof can be seen in the quite below). :rolleyes:

If mayzus.com don't want to come and see the truth (proof) about your cover ups or better still, hide behind your lies about you not not talking to myself as part of your crimes then here is the public version:

Dated 27/Dec/2012 a few days before your cover up :cool:

The broker mayzus.com is as guilty as FXOpen.com, all I need to do is try and link them together in all your crimes and scams. ;)

The other member talked about in my "Q2" that day on this forum was also a member of the "money laundering" gang over at FXOpen.com.

Proving yet another cover up using mayzus.com for a crime committed at FXOpen.com by both employees. ;)

Should made another good read in my "shared" warning in facebook this week. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

About what you have been doing is very clear in many of your posts, you want to attack me because i was just doing my duty and stop you from abusing the Forum Bonus system.

And just when you get Ban you find me in other forums and start to attack me.

You have been doing this at the time you were working as a Moderator in Fxopen.

Also about FxOpen it has been explained to you that:

How it worked Part 1

How it worked Part 2

Also you did not answer 12 questions that i had asked here

And again i asked 8 questions which are left unanswered by you

And again you just say the same thing again - when i have already given all the answers with Proofs.

And i will continue to do so :rolleyes:

Thanks

Hello nsawork

Dear ilearn2t,

And just when you get Ban you find me in other forums and start to attack me.

Correction, I though I'd found a senior member of mayzus.com willing to look at my claims (proof) of blackmail/intimidation made by yourself, but in the end found that mayzus.com allowed you to trick myself into revealing my evidence, and then allowed you to cover up your crimes at both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com). :cool:

Dear ilearn2t,

You have been doing this at the time you were working as a Moderator in Fxopen.

I only did my job and reported 7 or more "rogue" employees (including yourself) for crimes ranging from "money laundering" to self greed that cause clients/members to lose money.

Dear ilearn2t,

And again you just say the same thing again - when i have already given all the answers with Proofs.

I will continue to post "the same thing" adding more proof each time (if need be) , until these two brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) can genuinely prove they were not involved in any of these crimes and scams, and remove all wrongdoers :cool:

If you have all this proof, where is your bosses to back it up. (Sorry I forgot mayzus.com claimed they kicked you out ;) )

So now you understand why I'll never give you a direct answer to your questions, since all you have done in the past is use my truthful answers to cover up your own crimes :cool:

Both brokers have more to fear, (now you have proven yourself to be a liar and a cheat once again) that is why they themselves can't be seen in this thread. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello nsawork

Correction, I though I'd found a senior member of mayzus.com willing to look at my claims (proof) of blackmail/intimidation made by yourself, but in the end found that mayzus.com allowed you to trick myself into revealing my evidence, and then allowed you to cover up your crimes at both brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com). :cool:

I only did my job and reported 7 or more "rogue" employees (including yourself) for crimes ranging from "money laundering" to self greed that cause clients/members to lose money.

I will continue to post "the same thing" adding more proof each time (if need be) , until these two brokers (FXOpen.com & mayzus.com) can genuinely prove they were not involved in any of these crimes and scams, and remove all wrongdoers :cool:

If you have all this proof, where is your bosses to back it up. (Sorry I forgot mayzus.com claimed they kicked you out ;) )

So now you understand why I'll never give you a direct answer to your questions, since all you have done in the past is use my truthful answers to cover up your own crimes :cool:

Both brokers have more to fear, (now you have proven yourself to be a liar and a cheat once again) that is why they themselves can't be seen in this thread. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you say anything but you cannot hide the Truth :rolleyes:

And the truth is that you tried to Intimidate and Blackmail your fellow Mods at Fxopen and when you could not do so you came here to attack me and my work in every possible ways :)

But since whatever you have said - you had just words and messages that you only write and take screenshots of :rolleyes:

And when i asked you to give proofs regarding where are the 100's of client that you always say, and asked you many questions all of which are related to the accusations that you laid at me, but you had no answers to them.

And you just keep saying that Broker rep must come here to answer.

But this is not about any Broker conflict- It is a Personal conflict between me and you

And so i am here to answer all the questions and you have to answer all the questions that i have asked with Proofs.

Unless you do them - you are already proved Guilty of making a Personal Attack on me and my fellow Mods.

And for the Mayzus part i have told that they will issue a clarification about their comments soon here :)

Thanks

Hello mayzus.com

Dear ilearn2t,

Well you say anything but you cannot hide the Truth :rolleyes:

But since whatever you have said - you had just words and messages that you only write and take screenshots of :rolleyes:

And you just keep saying that Broker rep must come here to answer.

But this is not about any Broker conflict- It is a Personal conflict between me and you

And for the Mayzus part i have told that they will issue a clarification about their comments soon here :)

Thanks

What is keeping your
clarification
:confused: or is this another continuous lie by nsawork (the employee yous have already claimed on this forum, to have been investigated and kicked out) or is this another continuous lie by yourselves :confused:

nsawork quotes
you cannot hide from the truth
so come to this thread and explain how yous (mayzus.com) allowed him to cover up his crimes by methods of tricking myself (once again in this forum) into believing that UWC Neeraj was a "genuine" employee when all this time he is nsawork :cool:

I would like to remind you (mayzus.com) this thread was started to warn members/guests to avoid dealing with brokers like yourselves and FXOpen.com while both brokers hide behind the crimes and scams committed by their staff. :mad:

I won't hold my breath on a quick reply anytime soon from yourselves :rolleyes: as these crimes have went unpunished for nearly two years now :mad: so I'll continue to use legal means on the internet to warn others about the dangers of investing in brokers like mayzus.com while they continue to cover up crimes committed in their names. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Back