• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anybody know about IC Markets

Asking questions about a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are on downfall now as they started good but gradually lost clients.

This must be linked to their performance in trade execution because traders will leave a broker if they are not giving fast execution of orders.
Yes trader will felt annoying when they trade using platform but often delay execution is too long time, but if broker giving good service fast instant execution, it will make satisfied using platform, but another problem might about withdrawn will good as broker giving fast withdrawn too

I think they are on downfall now as they started good but gradually lost clients.

This must be linked to their performance in trade execution because traders will leave a broker if they are not giving fast execution of orders.

Are you sure about their order execution?

As far as I know there is some lag or re-quotes in order execution when there is financial data release. This is almost with every broker and I dont think it is reason for their downfall.

IC markets is not reliable, they do not allow withdrawals from your earnings. very unfortunate!!!!!

Are you sure they do not allow withdrawals in your earnings? They have quite a long reputation and I believe the only broker that receives Paypal so far.

Are you sure they do not allow withdrawals in your earnings? They have quite a long reputation and I believe the only broker that receives Paypal so far.

Yes, I'm very sure
It took me a month to allow me to withdraw only 250 USD .. and I still have not received my 680 USD to withdraw by bank transfer, prior to these there were several withdrawal attempts with bank transfer and supposedly the bank of asutralia rejected them all.
Appeals on July 31, 2019, ICMarkets sent a letter to the Australian bank to expedite international transfer. But today is August 7, 2019 and I have received absolutely nothing. 5 days have passed and nothing.
Withdrawals shouldn't take so long, don't you think?

Yes, I'm very sure
It took me a month to allow me to withdraw only 250 USD .. and I still have not received my 680 USD to withdraw by bank transfer, prior to these there were several withdrawal attempts with bank transfer and supposedly the bank of asutralia rejected them all.
Appeals on July 31, 2019, ICMarkets sent a letter to the Australian bank to expedite international transfer. But today is August 7, 2019 and I have received absolutely nothing. 5 days have passed and nothing.
Withdrawals shouldn't take so long, don't you think?

I think you should raise a post on scam and allow FPA to help you on your withdrawal. Let their representatives to answer your query here. I truly believe FPA could assist on this matter.

I did see the reviews of IC markets as well and glad that i dint choose them as my broker.

They were good previously but recent times IC Markets reputation has gone down.

Hi I am currently using IC Markets they are not a bad broker but an okay broker.

There are issues in IC markets and trying to reach the customer services is a bit of a pain.

There is a place of improvement for IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back