• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anybody know about IC Markets

Asking questions about a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
...And WHY do you want to go with a broker whom hardly any trader has heard of???
...unless, of course, you want to be their guinea pig.

IC Markets review

I have had an account with IC Markets for about 6 months now and they are actually the best forex broker I have dealt with. Their spreads are razor sharp, I have actually seen inverted spreads (ie negative spreads) on their Metatrader 4 platform. They are also an ECN unlike 99% of other market maker Metatrader brokers in the market, this is probably why you haven't heard of them.

Because they are not a market maker they don't profit from client losses and pump the money back into marketing.

If you want good service and clean prices IC Markets are one of the best out there.

Wow!

"They are also an ECN unlike 99% of other market maker Metatrader brokers in the market, this is probably why you haven't heard of them."

You mean to say they are such a GOOD broker that hardly anyone heard of them.
Hmmmm, and you, as one of their satisfied client just happen to come into the FPA, saw this post, register yourself as a member, and post this fantastic review immediately; Is that correct?...hmmmm!

I have had an account with IC Markets for about 6 months now and they are actually the best forex broker I have dealt with. Their spreads are razor sharp, I have actually seen inverted spreads (ie negative spreads) on their Metatrader 4 platform. They are also an ECN unlike 99% of other market maker Metatrader brokers in the market, this is probably why you haven't heard of them.

Because they are not a market maker they don't profit from client losses and pump the money back into marketing.

If you want good service and clean prices IC Markets are one of the best out there.

Hi ozfox.

Thanks for sharing with us your opinion. Your experience with this broker tells us that this broker is in the category "too good to be true".
We are sensitive as far as it concerns excellent reports from new members who just joined and the first thing they do is post such a report.
Dis you have profits in these 6 months you are with them? If yes, did you make a withdrawal of your profits, or even better a part of your capital as well?
There are many brokers that are excellent in all fields, but as long as you don't ask for a withdrawal!

IC Markets review

Hi Rahman and f-man,

Yes I am new, I was browsing the forum and noticed mention of my broker so I thought it only fit to share my opinion, please let me know if you have a problem with this.

I have been trading forex for over 11 years on the institutional banking level and in the last 3 years since my retirement on very few occasions have found a retail broker that is able to offer me the service and pricing I got when I was in the office.

And yes f-man I have made many deposits and withdrawals, these guys are regulated by ASIC so if there is ever any problem I have 100% re-course.

If you would like to contact me directly please feel free to message me.

Hmmmm, so you happen to see a review on your favorite broker and decided to ...eehhh...straighten things out about the broker being ECN unlike 99% of other market maker Metatrader brokers in the market, and which is probably why we haven't heard of them.

Hmmmm, ok, I have absolutely no problem with that.

Well, f-man, you being in Europe and all, which should make you a better English writer than I, you are the man for this : )

Ok, all the best of luck with the best ECN broker which very few traders have heard of.

Hi Rahman and f-man,

Yes I am new, I was browsing the forum and noticed mention of my broker so I thought it only fit to share my opinion, please let me know if you have a problem with this.

I have been trading forex for over 11 years on the institutional banking level and in the last 3 years since my retirement on very few occasions have found a retail broker that is able to offer me the service and pricing I got when I was in the office.

And yes f-man I have made many deposits and withdrawals, these guys are regulated by ASIC so if there is ever any problem I have 100% re-course.

If you would like to contact me directly please feel free to message me.

We really don't have a problem with that, as long as a new member can prove what he is writing. I am glad that you are willing to cooperate. We want to present good brokers to our members after all!
Since privacy is strictly protected, please send me an email to george@forexaddicted.com to let you know how you could prove your statement and I will confirm to all members that everything you are saying are authentic.

Hi f-man

I am trying to understand what you would like me to prove, that I have an account with IC Markets, that my broker is an ECN, that I am a profitable trader or that I have made deposits and withdrawals from my broker?

Please let me know what you would like and I would be happy to email you any information that you require.

Hi f-man

I am trying to understand what you would like me to prove, that I have an account with IC Markets, that my broker is an ECN, that I am a profitable trader or that I have made deposits and withdrawals from my broker?

Please let me know what you would like and I would be happy to email you any information that you require.

Actually all of the above!
We check that by providing us your account number and investor password.
That's why I gave you my email. You can change the investor password immediately after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back