• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Does anybody know anything about "GFB Capital" ??

kheme

Recruit
So apparently, they run a Forex manage account service and trying to get my on board. I'm not able to find much information about them, so I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about them.

Thanks

So apparently, they run a Forex manage account service and trying to get my on board. I'm not able to find much information about them, so I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about them.

Thanks

Well, first of all you have chosen wrong place for your thread it should be in Has anyone heard of?

And review and thread about this broker is not present at FPA and I heard about this broker first time so my advice is you can choose some well known regulated broker.

Thanks

You can easily google about them or search in any forums that have any kind of reviews about them but surely without any sound proof you should never invest in any of such investment groups.

Hello, I have an account with gfb capitl for about 5 month.
Till now have a nice profit and also from time to time my broker send me some of the profit. Sometimes without asking me, which is nice to see it my bank account.

My personal broker is Andrew Michaels, nice person who makes for me nice profit and take care of my account.
You don't need to worry about them, they are legit.

Till now have a nice profit and also from time to time my broker send me some of the profit. Sometimes without asking me, which is nice to see it my bank account.
My personal broker is Andrew Michaels, nice person who makes for me nice profit and take care of my account.

Don't you guys just love the above post??:p.........A "one-poster" registering as a FPA member (March 2015) just to post a love song about GFB Capital.

This is a sure 100% no-frill RED FLAG

So you are saying that Andrew Micheals of GFBCapital.com processes withdrawals without you requesting a withdrawal? Have you filed a complaint about this unethical and probably illegal behavior yet?

Andrew's picture on GFB's site also belongs to John Morales on this page:

Avragontech

The top of the GFB homepage claims they won Most Trusted Broker in Europe in 2001 (and doesn't cite a source). Funny, GFB Capital.com was first registered back in 2005, but lapsed in 2009. The current owners only registered it in May of 2014. The website currently has a 2014 copyright notice.

The website claims an office in London, but I don't see a mention of any registration with the FCA or any other regulator.

Hey, hmmmm why does your broker send your money to your bank account without you requesting withdrawals

Just to make everyone aware , that dont add MONEY in GFB capital as they are just bunch off crooks. Everything is fake and crap.
Hey, hmmmm why does your broker send your money to your bank account without you requesting withdrawals

Have you contacted action fraud department. I did and they are looking into this GFB hopefully this website will be taken off soon as this is in hands of London Police department who handles such kinda cases. They said that i should receive refund, and they are going to guide me through process. so i would recommend you to call them and register a case against GFB and you will be given a National crime reference number to start with.

I can still see money in my GFB account , and MT4 platform but cant take it out. as i did changed password before this happened . any suggestions on how to take money from MT4 platform as website withdrawal is fake,

Back