Does anybody know which platform would best suit this type of trading system?

dontrader01

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I've been viewing your website and was wondering if you knew of any information or know of any type of trading software/platform which would help trade my system automatically.

I live in Australia, so find it hard having to stay up every night during the week to trade. At the moment my portfolio mainly consists of Futures (silver, gold, oil), commodities (wheat, soya, corn), indices (S&P, Dow and Aus200) and forex (Aus/Us & Eur/Us).

I have a basic trading system where by:

I receive an entry and exit point via Dan Gramza Report on a daily basis, I then place my buy and sell lines on my charting software and then enter my buy and sells as a stop on my market maker if the price passes through the buy line i will buy it, i'll then put in a stop loss a few points behind.
If the share price keeps going in the direction of my trade, ill take my first exit (getting out half my position),,, once this happens I then move my stop loss up to where i first entered the trade giving me a break even opportunity.

As the share price keeps moving up i will then keep moving my sell line up with the trade only when the price moves against me and hits my sell line will i be knocked out of my buy position and be entered into a sell position,,,

Then the process starts all over again in the opposite direction,,,, but of course sometimes it takes a while to get on the trade specially during volatile times. And most of the time my market maker gets me in and out at the wrong prices.

Im trying to find a platform OR trading software that can work with a platform that will allow me to enter my buy and sell position lines in and then follow my trading system Automatically. I've been searching the web and I just seem to find platforms that can only automatically trade forex (metatrader etc). I downloaded Metatrader 4 its good but only works with forex and i have to learn a whole other language just to automate pre made systems, maybe theres software i can add onto it.

Please help me, Do you know or know anybody who knows of any automated trading systems similar to what i'm talking about?, Is there such software out there that can do what im talking about ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

It sounds like your initial entries are manual, but the rest could probably be accomplished via some scripts.

There are MT4 brokers out there that carry non-forex products. You might want to see if you can find one or more that carries most or all of the items you trade.

Cheers for the advise, ive been looking around for quite a bit,,, i had a chat to the guy who writes blogs for autotrading.com,,, he mentioned to me to go with golder markets, mirror trader,,, Golder Markets - Trade Forex, CFD, Gold, Silver, Commodities, Stocks, Indices & Binary Options with London UK Broker .

i'll keep searching but i just seem to keep going round in the circles on the net, all the info most platform providers say they deliever,,, most of the times its just marketing to get you in the door... If you dont mind me asking pharaoh, who do you usually use?

Actually

Any firm with an MT4 format will work. Would you be able to tell me what Margin and account value % you are using on avg per trade?

Hey, I am not aware of the sophisticated techniques to do analysis; but I have used FPmarket am comfortable using the analytics shared by FPmarket. I have used the platform and it's really helping me, but I want to know the long term strategy, is it good to rely on someone's else's analysis, or should I invest time, and resources, and do on my own?

Hi Guys,

I've been viewing your website and was wondering if you knew of any information or know of any type of trading software/platform which would help trade my system automatically.

I live in Australia, so find it hard having to stay up every night during the week to trade. At the moment my portfolio mainly consists of Futures (silver, gold, oil), commodities (wheat, soya, corn), indices (S&P, Dow and Aus200) and forex (Aus/Us & Eur/Us).

I have a basic trading system where by:

I receive an entry and exit point via Dan Gramza Report on a daily basis, I then place my buy and sell lines on my charting software and then enter my buy and sells as a stop on my market maker if the price passes through the buy line i will buy it, i'll then put in a stop loss a few points behind.
If the share price keeps going in the direction of my trade, ill take my first exit (getting out half my position),,, once this happens I then move my stop loss up to where i first entered the trade giving me a break even opportunity.

As the share price keeps moving up i will then keep moving my sell line up with the trade only when the price moves against me and hits my sell line will i be knocked out of my buy position and be entered into a sell position,,,

Then the process starts all over again in the opposite direction,,,, but of course sometimes it takes a while to get on the trade specially during volatile times. And most of the time my market maker gets me in and out at the wrong prices.

Im trying to find a platform OR trading software that can work with a platform that will allow me to enter my buy and sell position lines in and then follow my trading system Automatically. I've been searching the web and I just seem to find platforms that can only automatically trade forex (metatrader etc). I downloaded Metatrader 4 its good but only works with forex and i have to learn a whole other language just to automate pre made systems, maybe theres software i can add onto it.

Please help me, Do you know or know anybody who knows of any automated trading systems similar to what i'm talking about?, Is there such software out there that can do what im talking about ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
I am a new broker,which will be the best for me

You need to formulate your strategies in scripts and convert it into EA according to your requirements. Once converted to EA you can use it only MT4 terminal of any broker who supports the trading instruments you want to trade in.

Back