does anyone can help me....i receive a email like this..

patricksng

Recruit
today i have been receive a intelfx email,they say that thing our trader cant be accept,i hope can get back my money and i dont know i can trust this email or not,forexpeacearmy can help check for me?
Dear customers,

We in management IntelFX apologize for any inconvenience that occurs primarily in the management of deposits and withdrawals. This is due to several factors that we can not avoid.
Here we will explain in detail on all the difficulties we face.

Firstly, IntelFX been threatened by those who want to overthrow IntelFX to make a report to the police and also to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).

Secondly, there are those who have used subtle attacks against us.

Thirdly, there are also those who threatened us with a variety of threats, and the fourth, there are those who daily try to invade our financial accounts and operations of our server.

We are also facing severe financial problems caused by our data system has been invaded and all the data and the current balance of the money customers have changed cause we had to bear the cost of large losses.
Our Liberty Reserve account was hacked and all the money in the account has been emptied.

As it is, there are those who have sent the police report and submit a complaint to the Bank operations of our company. With such reports, we had to take precautions by closing all our operations in Malaysia. The parties seek to capitalize on the name of the laws of Malaysia to make a complaint to the police and the Bank because, as we all know Forex trading is not allowed in Malaysia. The parties took the opportunity to introduce the brand company and influence customers IntelFX.

We have also been persecuted by the jealousy with a variety of subtle attacks on us and our families. We have also been threatened by various types of threats that threaten our safety and our families.

We also had to bear huge losses caused by intruders who have invaded the customer account and to trade with the maximum lot and cause loss of customer accounts. Because we had to bear all the losses our customers with the return loss. All orders made by customers is 100% in the hedge by IntelFX. So if our customers benefit, we also will benefit, and vice versa. Caused by hackers, we had to incur two-fold.

Caused by such things as we mentioned above, we had to get away for our safety and our families. All withdrawals made by customers, we had to postpone for a period that we will tell later. All your money will be paid in full, but gradually and only the deposit only will be paid without the money advantage. Current losses suffered will not be borne by the IntelFX. Payments will be made using only LibertyReserve.

So thank you and again we apologize on what happened

today i have been receive a intelfx email,they say that thing our trader cant be accept,i hope can get back my money and i dont know i can trust this email or not,forexpeacearmy can help check for me?
Dear customers,

We in management IntelFX apologize for any inconvenience that occurs primarily in the management of deposits and withdrawals. This is due to several factors that we can not avoid.
Here we will explain in detail on all the difficulties we face.

Firstly, IntelFX been threatened by those who want to overthrow IntelFX to make a report to the police and also to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).

Secondly, there are those who have used subtle attacks against us.

Thirdly, there are also those who threatened us with a variety of threats, and the fourth, there are those who daily try to invade our financial accounts and operations of our server.

We are also facing severe financial problems caused by our data system has been invaded and all the data and the current balance of the money customers have changed cause we had to bear the cost of large losses.
Our Liberty Reserve account was hacked and all the money in the account has been emptied.

As it is, there are those who have sent the police report and submit a complaint to the Bank operations of our company. With such reports, we had to take precautions by closing all our operations in Malaysia. The parties seek to capitalize on the name of the laws of Malaysia to make a complaint to the police and the Bank because, as we all know Forex trading is not allowed in Malaysia. The parties took the opportunity to introduce the brand company and influence customers IntelFX.

We have also been persecuted by the jealousy with a variety of subtle attacks on us and our families. We have also been threatened by various types of threats that threaten our safety and our families.

We also had to bear huge losses caused by intruders who have invaded the customer account and to trade with the maximum lot and cause loss of customer accounts. Because we had to bear all the losses our customers with the return loss. All orders made by customers is 100% in the hedge by IntelFX. So if our customers benefit, we also will benefit, and vice versa. Caused by hackers, we had to incur two-fold.

Caused by such things as we mentioned above, we had to get away for our safety and our families. All withdrawals made by customers, we had to postpone for a period that we will tell later. All your money will be paid in full, but gradually and only the deposit only will be paid without the money advantage. Current losses suffered will not be borne by the IntelFX. Payments will be made using only LibertyReserve.

So thank you and again we apologize on what happened

It looks like IntelFx is in BIG trouble. I hope people (including me) will ever get their money back....

Take some advice from the email. File complaints with the police and the banks.

There's no way to tell how much of their story is true and how much is designed to make you hold back on filing reports. The one thing that is true is that money owed to clients is unavailable. Under these circumstances, there is no reason not to file complaints with every agency that will listen.

Interesting e-mail

Patrick, I am also an intelfx trader (left out in the cold) but I did not get that e-mail. How about you Sylvie?

They continue to accept new accounts, maintain a weekly "contest" and update various stuff on their web site.

The situation speaks for itself.

Patrick, I am also an intelfx trader (left out in the cold) but I did not get that e-mail. How about you Sylvie?

Hi Laurie,:)

I didn't get that email either. I don't think they will send me that email because they know I filed a case at FPA and they probably know I made complaints here and there about them.

Back