• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anyone else find it odd that all the off-shore's websites are all the same?

Asking questions about a company

BL789

Conspiracy Theorist
I've been to each one that caters to the US res. and they ALL have identical websites. I can't just chalk it up to coincidence.

Anyone else find it at just a bit strange?

Yes, I don't think any of the off-shores are white label/rebranded, off-shore meaning caters to the US.

I'm surprised no one has brought this up. There's subtle little differences, but if you pay attention each and every one is basically the same website.

"Awaiting for approval"....seems Mr. Moderator was a little upset the last time. haha

I've seen some sets of fake brokers for romance scams that are so alike they don't even bother to edit the company name in all the places.

I've seen small groups of related brokers that used the same templates. Those either are really owned by the same person or else were likely to have been created using the same "Become a forex broker" page.

The basics of most broker websites are similar. Things may be differetly laid out, but most brokers would have an About Us section, a Platforms section, a Trading Instruments section, and a Help/FAQ section. Naturally, finding the Open Account link should be as easy as possible.

I think claiming that brokers accepting US clients ALL have identical websites is a bit of an exaggeration. Can you post screeshots showing similarities for 8-12 brokers that allow US traders?

Back