Does Anyone Have Experience With Tradestation Global?

Alkarin

Recruit
Hi there guys. Was looking for a broker that offered stocks, futures and forex trading in only one place, I was able to find only this:

tradestation-international.com/global/

There are no reviews here on forex peace army, and barely no review at all on google, I think there is only 1 or 2 I could find, and not very reliable sources.

I wonder if this is one of those scam sites that uses the name of other famous brands to lure people in.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi there guys. Was looking for a broker that offered stocks, futures and forex trading in only one place, I was able to find only this:

tradestation-international.com/global/

There are no reviews here on forex peace army, and barely no review at all on google, I think there is only 1 or 2 I could find, and not very reliable sources.

I wonder if this is one of those scam sites that uses the name of other famous brands to lure people in.
Never heard about them but if you find nothing suspicious then you can try them with small deposit :)

Alkarin

Recruit
@FxMaster I have sent an email to the main tradestation site (tradestation.com) asking them if that other site is legit, no reply yet.