• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anyone know about FOPU (foopu.net)

Asking questions about a company
It's a network, probably they see you as a chance. You might not be talking to one (girl/guy), you might be talking to multiple of them. It's just work, they record all your conversations and they have scripts to answer your unrelated non trading topics. This kind of scam is very popular in China, the government is tracking down all of them that's why they are looking for overseas to steal now. I suggest you not to waste your time and move on to a real relationship.

Good luck Bro!
I think you're absolute right! I've noticed her English understand is lot worse, that all she just doesn't bother to read properly due to lack of priority. In addition, I can tell by the whatsapp tick indicator that she is only online during a few hours at night which probably indicates this is no longer her main phone number. I'm going to tell her straight up tonight that she's a fraudster.

If I were you, if I am keen to trade gold, I would trade on known & reputable platform :)
the foopu.net we discussed here is one good example of you don't know if you could withdraw your money...

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not ask for or make recommendations for other companies in this thread. Doing this will permanently tie the recommended company to the issues reported with Foopu. Insted, open a thread in the Forex Company Comparisons folder.

I think I'm just going to give up together chatting with any again girls on Tinder claiming they're from china or Hong Kong. Since early this year, I've chatted a dozen girls each over a month yet they all bring up wanting to invest with me, whether it be gold, stock or crypto. There's one I matched with the day before claiming shes a tourist from Taiwan wanting to immigrate here. Just a few exchanges she's alright brought up about crypo, asking me if I'm interested. The already ticks mild red flag, wouldn't be all surprised if she turns out to be fake cyber currency scammer *sigh*. The only reason why I'm even continuing to converse with her is cos she claims to be in the same state and me so when the covid19 restrictions ease up, I'll see if she's actually willing to meet up in person and if not, I'll cease communication and report her to tinder.

I think I'm just going to give up together chatting with any again girls on Tinder claiming they're from china or Hong Kong. Since early this year, I've chatted a dozen girls each over a month yet they all bring up wanting to invest with me, whether it be gold, stock or crypto. There's one I matched with the day before claiming shes a tourist from Taiwan wanting to immigrate here. Just a few exchanges she's alright brought up about crypo, asking me if I'm interested. The already ticks mild red flag, wouldn't be all surprised if she turns out to be fake cyber currency scammer *sigh*. The only reason why I'm even continuing to converse with her is cos she claims to be in the same state and me so when the covid19 restrictions ease up, I'll see if she's actually willing to meet up in person and if not, I'll cease communication and report her to tinder.

You must have a lot of times on your hand. I just report them all when I see fake profiles, especially those who are highly photoshopped and posed in front of a $300k car or luxury brands and accessories or on a private jet. Also, I don't think any of them will come out and meet you. It's good to dream but the true is that behind all those people you are talking to guys or 大媽
Be safe 兄弟
True love exist but sometimes these people have a scripts that sound too good to be true and their main motives are just after your hard earned money.

You must have a lot of times on your hand. I just report them all when I see fake profiles, especially those who are highly photoshopped and posed in front of a $300k car or luxury brands and accessories or on a private jet. Also, I don't think any of them will come out and meet you. It's good to dream but the true is that behind all those people you are talking to guys or 大媽
Be safe 兄弟
True love exist but sometimes these people have a scripts that sound too good to be true and their main motives are just after your hard earned money.
Another girl sent me a whatsapp contact card to contact customer service and get me registered and arrange and analyst.
She also provided their website which i can't find much about
https://www.xttmt.com/dist/#/components/register?extension_code=bo2p
Any ideas?
Another scam?

Back