• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anyone know about FOPU (foopu.net)

Asking questions about a company
Hi NoNamE1,

Thanks for sharing. At last, it confirms my suspicions.
Yes, the photo you attached is the same girl or photo i have.
Can't imagine that they don't even feel the need to change their story telling.
I was so close to transferring my money to the account but something just strike my mind to do a check on such bank accounts and if such are the usual practices since I'm new to this kind of investment.
Upon checking I realized that the Chase Bank account belongs to a Chines name and when questioned, William, the Teacher Zhang ZhenHui's PA said it's normal for the company Fopu to use individuals to be responsible for certain area or territory. But i clearly remembered Allie replied me that our monies for investment is in the company's account where they are accredited with various professional institutions so are trusted for safekeeping. Thus, what William said contradicted to what Allie assured. I mean, how can our money for investment be kept with an individual regardless if he was appointed by the trading company. It clearly shows such practices or procedures cannot be approved by any recognized professional institutes.

I would like to attached here all the photos so that others can be warned when they recognizes and even though I presume that all are not their real faces, at least their numbers can be compared.

Maybe people who are experienced with different trading accounts also using MT5 can share if it's normal to use bank accounts of private names for transfer of monies to be invested for trading on the market. I believe such is not the case for Philips Securities and others.

See photos & mobile numbers below of all involved in this cam.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Allie W - LinkedIn.jpg
    Allie W - LinkedIn.jpg
    599.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Allie W Mobile - WhatsApp.jpg
    Allie W Mobile - WhatsApp.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Zhang ZhenHui - WhatsApp.jpg
    Zhang ZhenHui - WhatsApp.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Zhang ZhenHui Mobile - WhatsApp.jpg
    Zhang ZhenHui Mobile - WhatsApp.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 82
  • William Mobile - WhatsApp.jpg
    William Mobile - WhatsApp.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 84
Hi Palim, thanks for sharing your story and I nearly fall into the trap by helping "her" to caretaking the "investment account" on MT5. If not because of the few suspicious things that made me wonder and wanna find out what tricks they are playing, I may waste few more days to entertain "her" further. Lol. (ya, no one know if it is a he/she behind the ID).

1st Taiwanese that uses UK number and would like to communicate further in Whatsapp
2nd Occasionally used Simplified Chinese at times
3rd Ocaasionally used some China Chinese idioms
4th Shared past date photo n video and claimed as today

Ooppss. Maybe they are also watching this space and they might change tricks/story in future. Lol.

I believe they are using the same profile pictures (yeah, likely not their real face) but different UK & HK numbers - at least the one they provided to Palim are different from mine.could be tourist SIM number which can easily purchase online.

Same story,... occur over and over and over again.

Also the girl you are chatting with might not actually be the girl in the photo. I found one girl pretending to be pretty girl. Maybe to hide her own identity or she is not pretty?

Lucky for all of you guys. I found out way too late and lost $10k USD forever. However, I do like that this kind of scams are more well mainstreams for guys and girls to fall into their traps. They should really start changing their story, we are outing them all.

I think I fall into this trap too... I know someone through the SOUL App. She take my whatapps too. Intro herself from hongkong and her job... Furniture company, investing FnB, and trade. So she also insist to push me to follow her trade. And said promise can earn money. So I test it out. In first yes, I earned 4k in one month which I start from 500US dollars. When I said I wanna to withdraw, then she said just put there, it's same like a bank, left the money there and we will earning more and go for travel together. So I just listen to her and not withdraw the money... But I testing too to withdraw 100dollars... Yes I received it through bank account.. After that, at one day she brought me to trade ChinaUS forex... From there I lost 10k US, I have to top up 3.5k amount, she helped to top up 2k the rest I settle. Then this incident happened twice... I believe her to trade... End up I lose again... -1.6k... I got top up again...

Since April I wanted to meet her... But sure have anything to reject me. That time she still at Singapore, recently went back to hongkong for business problem, yes she have sent me the airports picture, yes exactly the same.

After I top up all the amount and I got extra 100dollars in the acc... Today just happened to be, I can't connect the server and I can't trade. I contact the broker as well, everyone has replied. I try to take out my money first. Then the broker said the technical problem still in solving. I don't know I can get back my 100dollars or not.

I put a picture below, did anyone deal with the same person just leave me reply pls thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708_200623_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708_200623_com.whatsapp.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 32
I think I fall into this trap too... I know someone through the SOUL App. She take my whatapps too. Intro herself from hongkong and her job... Furniture company, investing FnB, and trade. So she also insist to push me to follow her trade. And said promise can earn money. So I test it out. In first yes, I earned 4k in one month which I start from 500US dollars. When I said I wanna to withdraw, then she said just put there, it's same like a bank, left the money there and we will earning more and go for travel together. So I just listen to her and not withdraw the money... But I testing too to withdraw 100dollars... Yes I received it through bank account.. After that, at one day she brought me to trade ChinaUS forex... From there I lost 10k US, I have to top up 3.5k amount, she helped to top up 2k the rest I settle. Then this incident happened twice... I believe her to trade... End up I lose again... -1.6k... I got top up again...

Since April I wanted to meet her... But sure have anything to reject me. That time she still at Singapore, recently went back to hongkong for business problem, yes she have sent me the airports picture, yes exactly the same.

After I top up all the amount and I got extra 100dollars in the acc... Today just happened to be, I can't connect the server and I can't trade. I contact the broker as well, everyone has replied. I try to take out my money first. Then the broker said the technical problem still in solving. I don't know I can get back my 100dollars or not.

I put a picture below, did anyone deal with the same person just leave me reply pls thank you

Thanks for sharing your story. I don't even know if we are talking to the same person. Did you video chat or voice chat with that person? Because I suspect that they are not real in any way. Most of them just take the money just leave and there's no way for you to trace it back.

Thanks for sharing your story. I don't even know if we are talking to the same person. Did you video chat or voice chat with that person? Because I suspect that they are not real in any way. Most of them just take the money just leave and there's no way for you to trace it back.
I still contacting the person... And she still reply me like normal...never leave... I still not sure am I falling into the trap... I withdraw all remain money inside the account... The custom service said it was processing... Maybe after few days I'll tell you again... If I can get back this money.

Has anyone ever withdrawn money from foopu?
I have 10000 usd tied up by mistake like you.
Should I report this money to the police and just throw it away
or will they return it
if I apply for a withdrawal and wait ?

i need an answer

Back