• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Does anyone know of cryptocurrency or forex account managers who can help you trade?

shegotmail

Recruit
Hi,

I've been on FPA for a while but haven't learned to trade because I'm not sure my brain can carry all the information you guys have to take in. Since I joined, I've been in between jobs, relocated to a new country and taking a plethora of exams. So, learning trading right now isn't an option.

From FPA however, I read and got my feet wet using account managers on FXTM and Alpari. There have been losses, and there have been gains. And I thank you all here for your honest reviews.

However, I'm looking for someone of a company who can trade cryptocurrencies among other offerings for me. We can agree on the profit percentage split. I have someone currently doing so for me but in Naira. They currently don't do GBP or USD at the moment, and I receive an ROI of 7-9% a month depending on how the markets do.

The capital here is small - £600. Blue Trade obviously won't take me on, and they're the only ones I know right now.

Does anyone know a credible person or organisation who can take this small capital and give me good results?

Currently taking exams and cannot work for now so a little income would be nice.

I'm good forex trader and cryptocurrency trader , i can trade for you and can generate great profit and returns .Control your funds means deposit and withdrawal will be in your control . I'll just trade on your behalf , i can double or triple your account funds easily. Contact me on bj110000@ gmail.com

ZuluTrade, MyFXBook, and eToro all let you view hundreds of traders and copy their trades.
They are also many Managed Funds reviewed here on FPA and other sites. Happy trading!

With an expanding number of fx brokers offering cryptocurrency trading, finding the right cryptocurrency broker can be a daunting task. Liquidity, trading costs, regulation, and product availability are just a sampling of challenges and risks when dealing with digital assets.

I suggest you to choose copy trading or mirror trading services instead of fund managers as it will provide learning opportunities to you. There are many brokers offering copy service and should not be a big task finding a good one.

I suggest you to choose copy trading or mirror trading services instead of fund managers as it will provide learning opportunities to you. There are many brokers offering copy service and should not be a big task finding a good one.

I wouldn't go that far. 90% of those traders will blow an account in 1-2 years if you look at eToro and Zulu Trade. Or MyFXBook in general.
Crypto is even more dangerous than Forex now as if you'd held the last 12 months you'd have lost about 80-90% of your capital.

DIVERSIFY. Always remember there is a very strong likelihood any investment yielding over 10% a year is going to blow out / have a big DD inevitably in leveraged spot market trading.

Back