Does forex strategies usually work?

Loss is fairly normal in trading, the market is dynamic, and while trading strategy worked as logic, trading is about probability, trader just tries to run strategy to catch profit by taking the risk.

Of course! Because, Forex market is all about the technical & Fundamental facts! So, if your trading strategy is based on these two, then surely you’ll be a gainer! But, indicator based trading strategies show the different scenario!

The market is constantly changing. Over time, working trading strategies become irrelevant. Although most of them have never been 100% effective.
Today, a huge number of trading systems based on moving curves have been created, the simplest trading tactic involves entering the market at the moment of crossing two moving curves.
You should open a buy trade at the moment when the fast curve crosses the slower one from bottom to top, at the moment of the opposite crossing it is recommended to open a sell trade.
But as you know, the market is moved by the news, so when important news comes out, moving averages are completely reconstructed according to the current situation.

Strategies can be very different. The most important thing is a positive mathematical expectation and dynamic adjustment to the realities of the market. The same approach does not always work.

The strategy is considered to be something that distinguishes a successful trader from an unsuccessful one.
All professional traders have a strategy.
Of course it can be different. The strategy can be based on a combination of fundamental and technical analysis. Or only based on technical analysis.
All in good time. The trends change.
That's why every strategy should be tested on a demo account and sometimes corrected or changed!

Strategies only will be successful if you are well trained and understand the market. I dont think I am experienced enough to use them yet, even though I have been traiding for over a year...

Back