Does forex strategies usually work?

Yes, the market is flexible and we also must be flexible, keep a stick with a trading strategy also help much to make it easier to evaluate or review the mistake. Because trading is a long journey ahead keep going to moves
Yes and in every case we need a trading strategy, trading without a plan or strategy is gambling only.

There are no strategies which usually work I guess.
Moreover, every strategy must be thoroughly thought and tested before you start to apply it on a real account. You have to trade on demo account at least couple of days or maybe weeks and then analyze win/loss statistics to make a conclusiong whether this strategy works or not. Strategy is always a combination of various strategies, indicators patterns and so on so force.
If forex strategies usually work then there would be no people who lose their money because of mistakes, hence we have lots of millionaires and billionaires and no poor people at all. I wish all forex strategies usually worked.

There are no strategies which usually work I guess.
Moreover, every strategy must be thoroughly thought and tested before you start to apply it on a real account. You have to trade on demo account at least couple of days or maybe weeks and then analyze win/loss statistics to make a conclusiong whether this strategy works or not. Strategy is always a combination of various strategies, indicators patterns and so on so force.
If forex strategies usually work then there would be no people who lose their money because of mistakes, hence we have lots of millionaires and billionaires and no poor people at all. I wish all forex strategies usually worked.
Absolutely, but trained in the demo account is not enough only a couple of days, there are so many traders fail less than six months, maybe only around 11%-15% trader profitable, forex trading about how to manage money to make money, and later will say when money make money.

Accordig to my view, some of the strategies do make sense and meaning, but you still have to choose it according to your preferences.

Actually i believe we have to devise a strategy at our own and then back test the same on previous data to make sure if it is applicable or not.

The main strategy is to buy cheaper, sell more expensive. And the tactics already depend on the situation and approach.

Yes, seems very simple trading concept, buy at low and sell at high, but in fact not easy for the trader, in the market, we face with market pattern, price action, and emotion, sometimes the price seems already at high, but in fact still move higher, besides sell at high and buy at the low concept, also need to understand about demand and supply as the factor price movement.

does forex strategies usually work or it is just a myth as i am new to trading dont know much about strategies can anyone tell me or make me learn these strategies

Thanks in advance.

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread is in General Forex Talk, which is a non-commercial area of the forums. If people want to discuss free strategies, this is a very good place to do it. If anyone wants to discuss which commercial strategies (including "free" ones available through social trading), please open a thread in Forex Company Comparisons. Enforced by Spam Cat.
Of course strategies work - without a strategy you wouldn't be successful.

Back