Does forex strategies usually work?

does forex strategies usually work or it is just a myth as i am new to trading dont know much about strategies can anyone tell me or make me learn these strategies

Thanks in advance.

FPA Forums Team Note: This thread is in General Forex Talk, which is a non-commercial area of the forums. If people want to discuss free strategies, this is a very good place to do it. If anyone wants to discuss which commercial strategies (including "free" ones available through social trading), please open a thread in Forex Company Comparisons. Enforced by Spam Cat.

Any strategy has a specific "shelf life" and each strategy is "suitable" for a particular group of assets. So gather all the information about what caught your attention and just act.

I have had some time to experiment with various forex strategies and in my case I realised that he strategies do work but they don't make much of a difference. For your strategy to be effective you need to do a very detailed analysis and make sure that you come up with everything you need for a perfect trading journey. Then again there is the matter of skills. You need to have skills.

In my opinion, most strategies do make sense and meaning, but you still have to choose it according to your preferences.

They do work but only if you come up with a good one. You will realize that most traders are mostly talking about strategies and how they matter a lot on forex. The strategies do matter but only if you come up with a good one. Coming up with a good trading strategy is a very hard and complicated task especially if you are a beginner. That is why knowledge is important.

They do work but only if you come up with a good one. You will realize that most traders are mostly talking about strategies and how they matter a lot on forex. The strategies do matter but only if you come up with a good one. Coming up with a good trading strategy is a very hard and complicated task especially if you are a beginner. That is why knowledge is important.
We will need to learn such kind of trading systems that are going to give us more profits and this will take time and we can test the new trading systems on the Demo accounts.

Depending on the kinds of market and strategy, long-term strategy if apply in the sideways market hence will less effective, but short-term strategy applies in the trending market will not maximum in the result.

I have had some time to experiment with various forex strategies and in my case I realised that he strategies do work but they don't make much of a difference. For your strategy to be effective you need to do a very detailed analysis and make sure that you come up with everything you need for a perfect trading journey. Then again there is the matter of skills. You need to have skills.
Correctly explained. its good to get honest answers which actually reflect experience and testing. I generally follow chart patterns as my strategy but its not like i will blindly follow a chart it it says that this is the entry point this is the exit etc etc, Apart from this you need to have an in-depth analysis only then my patterns strategy will work.

Back