Does forex strategies usually work?

If some one develops his own strategy he will not share it to others may be you have to pay for it because any useful and successful strategy is not open for every one . some general strategies are there on which a trader has to work and prove it useful for him if he not finds right results he can leave it. Main thing is doing work and practice over it then you can say now you can handle it .
Right, good and effective things never come for free.

Yes, A trader can only make profits if there is strategy involved. Even beginner traders require to have certain basic strategies before entering into live trades.
Exactly you can not trade at all without having any trading strategy.

I find I have to change up my strategy when fundamentals take over the market. I think a lot of people forget about the bigger picture

I find I have to change up my strategy when fundamentals take over the market. I think a lot of people forget about the bigger picture
We should not for get that forex market is not static it is liquid and changing every time so how we can remain stick to any even successful strategy. If you do changes and they really work it means you understand market and your trading plan you can modify at right time what will give you result on the base of your analysis.

We should not for get that forex market is not static it is liquid and changing every time so how we can remain stick to any even successful strategy. If you do changes and they really work it means you understand market and your trading plan you can modify at right time what will give you result on the base of your analysis.
Yes, the market is flexible and we also must be flexible, keep a stick with a trading strategy also help much to make it easier to evaluate or review the mistake. Because trading is a long journey ahead keep going to moves

I think you should work on a strategy. It's good to test anything new out on a demo account before trying it out on a live account. Your strategy is based on chart analysis, trading patterns and historical references. I can't understand how you can trade without a plan in place.

Yes, I think forex strategies really work if they are tested on different time frames with different values for indicators.

In my honest opinion, forex strategies don't usually/always work. You elaborate a strategy for a particular group of assets and for a certain time lapse (for example for a week, month, half a year and for stocks/cryptos). You know that the market is instable and once your strategy works well, then there will be a moment when it won't work at all. I guess that it's quite useful permanently think about various strategies and test them in demo. It will not only save your accumulations but also will give you more flexibility and experience. Just try this scheme one day and you'll understand that it can really work.

No they don't. If there are any strategy which work every time you open a laptop and launch broker's app then every trader will be a billionaire and the market will be filled with them. Strategy is such a thing which must be editing permanently. If your strategy work for a couple of days/weeks/months then you can consider yourself lucky because often strategies have to be edited in order to determine the reasons of your mistakes. However, there are some taders who trade at the same strategy for a very long time, this is because of the excellence of their strategy. Nevertheless, in past they also had to edit it constantly to lead it to such excellence.

Back