Does this look fake to you..? Forexsignal30

It does indeed win 100 %

Ok, let me tell you something. I came across this system a while ago, and it does indeed win 100% of the time.
That’s AFTER the event. The indicators repaint, pure and simple … if you look at the charts history it looks great, but run it in vhands and you’ll see what I mean.
In between all those lovely moves on the chart where half a dozen false signals.

Someones spent a lot of time building this I guess and want there time in money back by selling it to us.

forexsignals30

Hello guys

The last thing that I will call it is a scam,I have this indicator,and it is working on a big time frame,for the moment I check it on 1 hour,I'm not saying this is a scam and not the holy grail,all I can say is if we will use it with some other indicators than I will say this indicator is really good (for me this indicator is good).I don't care what was the price for this or not all I can say I will give this indicatore (7-9 from 10).

Not a scam at all!!!

Hi , my name is Alexandre (Alexander for you americans) , from Brazil , and I have used this system in the past , I can tell you it works.Well , it repaints , yes , but as almost all indicators on Forex market.I can tell you testimonials on the site are real because I gave a testimonial myself and George putted on the site , you can see , it is number 27 I guess.Now , for you in doubt of buying or not the system , if your gonna buy , I recommend that before you give a testimonial on this site , you give it a try , and if you buy , please follow the rules or you will loose for sure , as the system itself repaints a lot.
I have not made tons of money yet from this system , because I have started using it very recently , I had a $100 account , it was floating at around $70-80 , now it is $109.All I can say is , I reccommend it , but plz , be careful.
Alexandre from Brazil

Personally, I'd recommend against hold off paying for this until someone gives investor access to a LIVE trading account that has been using this for at least three months.

Forexsignal30 system gives very nice trading framework!!!

:eek:oh: This system seems to be very usefull and profitable. Is very simply but very logical. my first week of testing it gives to me over than 1.000 pips per day! operating with several correlated pairs at the same time.

I dont understand why forexsignal30 is posted as a scam, developers are well known programers (like Nick Bilak and Kevin Shurka, between others), besides the system is almost a gift (only 30 USD) How do you are going to distrut of that?

:eek:oh: This system seems to be very usefull and profitable. Is very simply but very logical. my first week of testing it gives to me over than 1.000 pips per day! operating with several correlated pairs at the same time.

I dont understand why forexsignal30 is posted as a scam, developers are well known programers (like Nick Bilak and Kevin Shurka, between others), besides the system is almost a gift (only 30 USD) How do you are going to distrut of that?

lol, right, the positive reviews here are either from the guy selling or form people who should really stay away from forex as you don’t have the brains to be successful.
Stop buying/selling this crap … !!

For all those wondering about this wonderful indicator, just go onto the next one and pass this one by. Trust me, I’ve just saved you some money.
How can an inidicator that repaints be usefull ????? for gods sake listen to yourself !!!
By repaint I mean the indicator (this one), will tell you to sell then change its mind 5-10 bars later and repaint the sell to stay out …

It just surprises me how so many people think they can just jump into this game and be experts in minutes with rubbish like this.
But then what am I saying lol, continue to give me all your money !!

Anyway Juan, I’m part time forex trader and successful. My full time job is a software engineer, I can create crap too if I wanted.
These systems are low in cost with 1,000’s of people buying them, …. You do the math.

To be succesful in this game you need to rely on your brain not a magical EA or Indicator. Don't be fooled by the hard sell tactics employed by these snake oil salesmen.

I paid the $30 for ForexSignal30 about 6 weeks ago and I will add my own experience using this system.
Yes - the indicators repaint and this is a pain.
Yes - the system is based on the old super signal indicator (something that I have never seen as a contender for any serious system)
Yes - the developer use no SL and this is indeed very risky.
Yes - even the latest account (which I followed to the end) got a margin call in the end. (Even if it is still on the website indicated as 100% success.)

However - as traders we should perhaps not expect (for $30) to find a complete, workable system but rather try use the best of everything we buy and then employ a bit of our own logic to see what we can do with it.
As such, I took the extreme indicator and made a simple EA to see exactly what is happening.
Much to my surprize, in the period Jan 2008 to Jan 2010 this indicator made an average of 8% profit per month (on backtests - 5 min charts) in spite of the repaints and drawdowns. As such I am of the conviction that somewhere in all of this there is some merit - in a quick range area.
However - for some reason the developer is not making provision for the inevitable trends and this is where you find huge drawdowns.
Still - one of the simplest, easiest and yet successful systems I have seen in a quick range.
Like every trading system available to us, perhaps the secret is not to try and find the perfect system but rather to try and decide which system/strategy would provide the most profit and least risks at any given time.
At present I am trading this extreme EA during the night hours and am making 1-3% per night (much better than, for instance, FapTurbo etc.)
My advice to newcomers - be careful and never trade with some protection (SL, constant monitoring or something.) because surely, eventually the trend will come.
Look for signs of an upcoming trend - breakouts, news, busy market hours etc. and in between, pay the bills by using something simple like forexsignal30 perhaps.

Been in Forex for about 2 years now and when i started out, i got the robots, EA and finally got hooked with Forex Ambush which promised 100 % signals.
About Robots and EA, they work but need tweaking and you are not always a winner.
F.Ambush was great for a while until it took all its members to the cleaners in one stroke

Made a lot of money but i lost double of that because of two things
When you are ahead, you get the confindence to bet bigger and bigger and the problem is you never know when the system will go down and clean you out.

What i have learnt as well is simple logic...Forex makes a lot of money everyday and they say only 2 % of traders never lose. Her comes the big one.......

If someone is winning on Forex, others must be losing. The money is coming from somewhere and not thin air

In any system there are always more losers than winners so selfsustainability purpose and its progress and so the logic is...if a system comes and says is 100% proof worthy and can always make you money...means a lot of people will be come winners and they will pass the word and so on.

Eventually everybody becomes a winner which cannot happen otherwise they would close forex down. What is most likely to happen is that like a ponzy scheme, as the members pile up, either the company takes you to the cleaners or forex unpredictability takes you out

In short use your head. If forex was easy and predictable ...it would not exist.
There is no such thing as 100 % gains all the time. You will eventually lose if not a few times but it can be a big one
There is a man in this forum called Sive Morten and he gives free market analysis. He will tell you he is not 100 % but is considered one of the best in the market world and i have been following him for a while. The man will surely make you more money than you will lose for sure and it is free so if you want to try one thing that works in your desperation, try him. By my estimates, the guy is about 98%-99% of times right. You will also inadvertedly learn a lot through his analysis as well and understand how stupid you were to trust a signal system or an EA.That is the beauty.....you make te choice based on his sound analysis and you get to understand it .No Mystery SL or TP. Sound maths broken down into tangible comprehension with risks and rewrds explained

There is no holy grail or miracle in Forex. The main thing is to try and make more gains than losses

Back