Dogfex.com scam

Sasaki

Private
Hi everyone.

I am here to warn that dogfex.com could be a scam. I don't know how many ppl already fell as victims but hope it stops here.
I was approached and asked to invest YNF which is a pre listed coin and was told that able to sell it before it go on other selling platform, during the period , u cannot sell it. I started off with only a small amount but the person ,who approached me , seemed to put her own coin to my wallet to trade to gain my trust.
As selling date closing up, you need to fulfill requirements after requirements to sell it . Now the I am stuck there.. stupid me .. the lady who introduced me dogfex, to be honest, I am confused if she is part of it.
Never imagine I would end up in this situation. Blame myself. Stay alert guys

Hi, sorry to hear that. It will be more informative if you also share some communication with them. Have you deposited in crypt or using bank?

In this case it is most likely impossible to return the funds :oops:
What do they want from you now and what do they answer about your coins?
As I failed to meet their further requirements, I am not able to sell it early as an acquisition but just to wait..
But the way they perform, I don't think I am able to sell it whatsoever ever. Coz once you met one requirement and you think that's it . Then they will announce another requirements. Stupid me .. the guilt and shame is killing me

As I failed to meet their further requirements, I am not able to sell it early as an acquisition but just to wait..
But the way they perform, I don't think I am able to sell it whatsoever ever. Coz once you met one requirement and you think that's it . Then they will announce another requirements. Stupid me .. the guilt and shame is killing me
Did they warn you about these requirements before you sent them money or maybe you checked terms of this company?

Did they warn you about these requirements before you sent them money or maybe you checked terms of this company?
They just asked you to meet the requirements in order to sell it. But once you fulfilled one requirement, they brought up another requirement. It seemed endless. I was at a point that I have doubts but didn't have time to think coz it was rush to meet the requirements.
Stupid me ... I could still lie to myself that maybe one day they let me sell it eventually but the reality convinced
me the chance is very very little.
I am already doomed, I just numbers of victims stops rising. Imagine those ppl with kids n wife, it is horrible.

They just asked you to meet the requirements in order to sell it. But once you fulfilled one requirement, they brought up another requirement. It seemed endless. I was at a point that I have doubts but didn't have time to think coz it was rush to meet the requirements.
Stupid me ... I could still lie to myself that maybe one day they let me sell it eventually but the reality convinced
me the chance is very very little.
I am already doomed, I just numbers of victims stops rising. Imagine those ppl with kids n wife, it is horrible.
I really feel for you and understand how difficult it is for you. It is really hard that such scammers ruin our life. The best way you can choose now is to perceive this loss as an experience and warn other people about this company.
How many funds did you send?

I really feel for you and understand how difficult it is for you. It is really hard that such scammers ruin our life. The best way you can choose now and to perceive this loss as an experience and warn other people about this company.
How many funds did you send?

Back