Dogfex.com scam

Big enough to make me think of killing myself
Don't even think about such things. Scammees dreaming about that, but you have to be strong! Everything will deffinately work our and you will get this money from another source and be happy.

Really sad story, mate. Try contacting police or other authorities seeking assistance. Most likely it will be in vain, but still it is better to do something that thinkig of killing yourself. I do believe that you will survive this terrrible situation and will learn from it

A few people said same . Saying I could get through this but I don't see it this way
You can definitely do it! Don't doubt yourself. You need to swich your attention to something elase and get a little distracted from it. Need to calm down and only then do some actions, do not give in to emotions.

A few people said same . Saying I could get through this but I don't see it this way
Mate, it is only money, don't take it too seriously. Find a job, try to find some other options to recover. This is life, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. But there still are some other possibilities, just look around

Back