Dollar hovers around last week high

syamfx2020

Recruit
US Dollar recovered from the previous session losses, at the time writing $DXY hovers around last week high the 97.75. Any break above this level will open the doors to 98.30 and on the other side the immediate support around 97.00.
euraud.PNG

Talar

Private, 1st Class
It's true, the dollar is in the spotlight right now. Although for today the situation in the U.S. seems to stabilize a little bit and soon the dollar will cease to be so uneasy.
I always feel excited when something like this happens in the world and even sometimes I do not work these days, because I cannot always understand the logic of the market.

syamfx2020

Recruit
It's true, the dollar is in the spotlight right now. Although for today the situation in the U.S. seems to stabilize a little bit and soon the dollar will cease to be so uneasy.
I always feel excited when something like this happens in the world and even sometimes I do not work these days, because I cannot always understand the logic of the market.
I agree. But you really focus you can find a lot of opportunities on a weekly basis. Just focus on your technical chart.