Dominic Millan -fxirobot, magicfxrobot

Any news about Dominic Milan?

Hi.
I am thinking of buying this robot... I am impressed with the results it shown on the demo accounts from magicfxrobot.com.
Please tell me if your still think the robot is no good.

Thank you.

Hi.
I am thinking of buying this robot... I am impressed with the results it shown on the demo accounts from magicfxrobot.com.
Please tell me if your still think the robot is no good.

Thank you.

hey mate, i dont recommend this ea at all... had done alot of research and it doesnt seem to work on real accounts.

works GREAT on demo but when it comes down to the real trading, it does not work aswell.

He is a Thief

Hi

Yes, I been ripped off by this b.....d! 2K for his crappy robot and then $200 for more programming, then another $1k he blew my managed account and then another $500, he has refused to pay back as a refundable deposit. Not to mention all the time taken up opening broker accounts and demo testing this sh.t.

Please write to him and tell him that you have spoken to Tariq, and he says you are the biggest mother...r in the world and you have decided against investing. It will give me pleasure knowing that I have stopped him getting his hands on another $2k. Some consolation for me.

BTW Dominic is probably not his real name, if you do a search there are threads on him on other forums etc.

Also try searching 'Dominic Millan' that is Millan with 2 'l's.

Regards

Tariq

Last edited:
Tariq Please contact me. I have the same problem with this man.

Well surprise surprise. I received a reply from him asking me to wait until he has some funds.

Hi

Yes, I been ripped off by this b.....d! 2K for his crappy robot and then $200 for more programming, then another $1k he blew my managed account and then another $500, he has refused to pay back as a refundable deposit. Not to mention all the time taken up opening broker accounts and demo testing this sh.t.

Please write to him and tell him that you have spoken to Tariq, and he says you are the biggest mother...r in the world and you have decided against investing. It will give me pleasure knowing that I have stopped him getting his hands on another $2k. Some consolation for me.

BTW Dominic is probably not his real name, if you do a search there are threads on him on other forums etc.

Also try searching 'Dominic Millan' that is Millan with 2 'l's.

Regards

Tariq

I'm thinking Dominic's real name is Dariusz Makowiecki.

You can see the name Dariusz Makowiecki is listed as one of the real accounts when he advertised for Genius:
FXGenius_AccountNumbers.gif

Here are some screenshots of Dariusz Makowiecki from the Victoria Star Promotion web site (a modeling agency in Japan specializing in foreigners) when his profile still existed last year:

www.v-s-p.net_model.php_id%3D1065_1.gif

www.v-s-p.net_model.php_id%3D1065_2.gif

www.v-s-p.net_model.php_id%3D1065_3.gif

The actual URL was Victoria Star Promotion

Here are his bank account details (provided as one of the payment options):

Bank: Shinsei Bank
Branch: Shibuya Branch
Address: 150-0043 Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Dogenzaka 2-29-19, Japan
SWIFT: LTCBJPJT
Account no.: 0340108
Beneficiary: Dariusz Makowiecki

Hi everybody.
I to write very short message.I bought this EA.This one dosn,t work on the real accounts.This guys Dominic Milan and him team -THIS IS SWINDLERS.
This "real account" is fiction.This guys was short time agau representative for Global Forex Clearing.I think at the moment they cooperative together for grabling new traders.My 800 usd loss within few trades ( 1 LOT ON THE REAL ACCOUNT IS MINIMUM TO TRADE ).This broker FXCH haven't regulations,he do what hi want for accounts.If some one is interesting for proof,please answer me and I will paste link for my trades.
DON'T BUY THIS EA.
ps.
new version Magic fx robot "5" tis is the some false!!!the some scam!Waste money.

WARNING EVERY TRADERS - THHIS EA WORK ONLY ON DEMO ACCOUNTS.EVERY "REAL" ACCOUNT ON THE DOMNIC MILAN'S WEBSITE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I USED THE SOME SETTINGS,VPS,MASTERS AND SLAVES LIKE DOMINIC MILAN AND ---MONEY GO......!!!!!!FXCH,DOMINIC MILAN AND HIM TEAM THIS IS GRABLERS OURS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problems with real

Hello, my friend has bought this EA and I have connected it to myfxbook. You can see results here:

Students System | Myfxbook

As you can see there is no problem with real accounts (he is trading only for one month) but I think it is very important to find good combination of brokers. That is why he is not publishing it.

No problems with real

Hello, my friend has bought this EA and I have connected it to myfxbook. You can see results here:

Hi, I have bought this EA a lot of time before, I have lose a lot of money, in demo account works perfectly, but not in real accounts, I have try with FXPRO, FXCH, etc... but I can see that your friend trade with XTB (Madrid), I would like to know more about your friend, I would like that you help me with some information ("Broker Master", "Broker Slave" , I supposed that the slave broker is XTB as you show in your report, so, I would like the parameters too) I hope that you can help me and I could recover something of my lost money, thanks in advance.

Back