Dominic Millan -fxirobot, magicfxrobot

He is a Thief

Hi

Yes, I been ripped off by this b.....d! 2K for his crappy robot and then $200 for more programming, then another $1k he blew my managed account and then another $500, he has refused to pay back as a refundable deposit. Not to mention all the time taken up opening broker accounts and demo testing this sh.t.

Please write to him and tell him that you have spoken to Tariq, and he says you are the biggest mother...r in the world and you have decided against investing. It will give me pleasure knowing that I have stopped him getting his hands on another $2k. Some consolation for me.

BTW Dominic is probably not his real name, if you do a search there are threads on him on other forums etc.

Also try searching 'Dominic Millan' that is Millan with 2 'l's.

Regards

Tariq

Hi Tariq

I have passed for the same, 2K for the purchase of the EA, 1K for a MAM account with him, He lost all my money in 5 trades openning trades with 3 and more, He never answer my emails again.

Hi Tariq

I have passed for the same, 2K for the purchase of the EA, 1K for a MAM account with him, He lost all my money in 5 trades openning trades with 3 and more, He never answer my emails again.

It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

Back