1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't cry, Save your self

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Sibali, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

This is for all who read visit FPA.
    People Come on, Why do we give chances to these Crooks to Rob us? I was robbed, caz i didn't see the facts. GCI located in Belize, If you ask your agent for a Ticket for Belize, He will confirm twice or thrice, Belize, What Belize, Did you say Belize Sir?
    Now i am trading with AFB And which is in range, At least if they do something wrong, all it takes is an hour flight.
    people, we give chances to these crooks to rob us. Why can't we trade with a broker which is at least regulated with some good authority.
    Don't trade with any broker which have a dealing desk or dealing system. Market maker what i meant.
    Talk to them before you open accounts, study and review on the net. Try the telephone number, confirm the address, talk to the authorities first.
    Do Give them chance to ROB you.

2. leob1928

leob1928 Private

be aware of the risk of default on low reputation forex brokers

I think many of us let us be tempted by the advantages low reputation forex brokers have, like 1 pip spread, high leverage and we get robbed thereafter. I've been robbed 3 times with 3 different brokers.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Always check the broker out carefully. Just because a company has a pretty website doesn't mean it's not a giant scam.

: gci