• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem don't work with Pepperstone I lost there 105000$ in one week nobody there spoke to me never send me emails about margin call they are lier broker.

I am having an issue with a company

roiboy

Private
don't work with this broker I lost there 105000$ in one week nobody there spoke to me never send me emails about margin call they are lier broker..they destroy my life my account number there is 11013269, I am a newbie and they let me open big trades never send me margin call or emails that I have margin call I went as well to Asic and Afca this broker needs to be ashamed he make my take loans from banks and from the credit card company and took a loan from other people that now I need to pay them with big rate and I don't have!! because of them I divorce and my kid not speaking with me. please I bag to people don't work with them!! they want the client to lose money they even not calling or sending emails to try to help me or to ask about my finance or if I have the knowledge or not!! they just open me the leverage of 1:500 and rowing people's life!! don't work with them they will take all the money you have guys!! my life they destroy I am with the pillow now and I am with psychology because of money I lost that I not have!! they never even call me once or send an email about losing accounts or that i trade with big risks and trade, not to work with them!!!

don't work with this broker I lost there 105000$ in one week nobody there spoke to me never send me emails

You posted this in threads for 3 different brokers. You also posted this in 2 stickied threads above despite specific warnings in those threads about keeping them off topic. You posted 2 identical threads on the subject.

I've removed all the off topic and redundant posts. Before anything else, I need you to identify the broker. Otherwise, no one will know which broker you are talking about. Once you do identify the broker, the subject line can be edited and people can try to help you.

Sorry this is pepperstone broker I wrote please they destroy me and took 105000$$$from me

Here is the account as well if you dont believe me please help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200316-112739_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200316-112739_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 141
Yes to Afca and Asic... all complain wait what they will do with this broker..

Do you have a copy of the email confirmation that AFCA has received your complaint

And also what you wrote to AFCA? (original text of your complaint)?

Please copy it here as a screenshot or pdf.

Yes I wrote them many emails...and they answer my and waiting what pepperstone will say I guess they won't help me no??does they help??

Yes I wrote them many emails...and they answer my and waiting what pepperstone will say I guess they won't help me no??does they help??

I need you to calm down and answer the question fully. Let me ask again:

Do you have a copy of the email confirmation that AFCA has received your complaint??

And also what you wrote to AFCA? (original text of your complaint)?

Please copy it here as a screenshot or pdf.

You can send it as a private message also to myself

Last edited:
Back