• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem don't work with Pepperstone I lost there 105000$ in one week nobody there spoke to me never send me emails about margin call they are lier broker.

I am having an issue with a company
You're worrying about things that you have no control over. You only have some control over how you present evidence for your individual case to AFCA.

And of course avoiding gambling investing your savings with people you don't know well.
You are right but it's regulator responsibility to put these brokers on leash. AFCA has limited resources flooded with almost 500 cases a day. From superannuation to banks and small businesses.

What was the afca final answer on this?

One more BUY? Things kind of MATCH……….yes or no ;)

@roiboy’s first post

don't work with this broker I lost there 105000$ in one week nobody there spoke to me never send me emails about margin call they are lier broker..they destroy my life my account number there is 11013269, I am a newbie and they let me open big trades never send me margin call or emails that I have margin call I went as well to Asic and Afca this broker needs to be ashamed he make my take loans from banks and from the credit card company and took a loan from other people that now I need to pay them with big rate and I don't have!!..........

FCA press re. on pg 5

The FCA took action because consumers were not provided with sufficient information as to the nature of the investments, some were pressured into making increasingly large investments in CFDs, which referenced bitcoin, foreign exchange, shares and indices, and some were even encouraged to take out credit to make the payments.

SHAME ON PEPPERSTONE

noting they are not helping at all

Man i dont want to kill your hopes but im battling with them for my own money, the money that i deposited plus profits and they are not cooperative at all... you trying to get the money you lost there, good luck, i really hope you can get it out.

I cannot get it nobody is helping at all.. Afca with them look like.. nobody want to help

Maybe all caught some flu, give it some time

https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-us

“We can only look into scams that involve financial services that we regulate at the FCA

…after all they are also regulated by FCA, so report them providing all details !!! …. and their Ombudsman, which is way better then the stupid useless AFCA

https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain

Back