• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem dowjonesfocusgroup AKA dowequinox AKA bestbinaryoptionssignal.com AKA

I am having an issue with a company

DanielD

Recruit
Not a broker but signal maker. 1000% SCAM.
1.) using fake articles from CNN and BussinesInsider. (really lame fakes, finding original article is piece of cake, they didn't bother to edit it much)
2.) software itself (app.dowequinox.com) is just a random generator which select any random product, side and expiry. Nothing else. Bottom line with recent winnings is fake too. Well there are real wins but I seen my win listed several times under fake names so it looks like there was more wins than really happen
3.) review pages like bestbinaryoptionssignal.com or binaryoptionswatchdog.com are linked to this scam and just saying 'our scam is better than scam of everyone else' Comments under reviews are fake too..

Sir, did you test the Equinox software? I'm asking because some people say they're making money with Dow Jones Focus Group and others say they're losing money. I'm wondering: If it's indeed a scam, how come some people are making money?

Will it has been two days now for me in the software all I see is good work nice profits .some trades short expires same day others long term .they are good .

Will it is three days with the software first two days short term trades gave 11 wins 6 losses . As for long term trades 2 losses 1 win closed today still trades running in long term.is that good.

Not a broker but signal maker. 1000% SCAM.
1.) using fake articles from CNN and BussinesInsider. (really lame fakes, finding original article is piece of cake, they didn't bother to edit it much)
2.) software itself (app.dowequinox.com) is just a random generator which select any random product, side and expiry. Nothing else. Bottom line with recent winnings is fake too. Well there are real wins but I seen my win listed several times under fake names so it looks like there was more wins than really happen
3.) review pages like bestbinaryoptionssignal.com or binaryoptionswatchdog.com are linked to this scam and just saying 'our scam is better than scam of everyone else' Comments under reviews are fake too..

I agree.....I put it on auto... 22 Trades./ Won 10 /. lost 12./ Funds down £100 on £250. i.e. 50 :50 Chance = Random in my Book....Binaryoptionswatchdog.com cannot be trusted. They will not print anything that is at all negative on Binaries they are probably getting a kick back from. i.e. the ones they say are not Scams. Wish I had visited this page before putting money down.

I said 2 days not two weeks now I say it is total bs .......

That's why I said to give it 2 weeks. 2 days wasn't enough to be sure. Even 2 weeks wouldn't provide certainty, but it would give at least some indication where things are heading.

I just signed up this Friday, so I guess I didn't receive any automatic trades yet because markets were closed.
I'm an average semi-inexperienced trader, primarily on nadex, this is my first time reviewing/using an automating software.

I invested $250(minimum deposit).
Broker: Glenridge Capital
Setting: Low(1 position), $25

Interesting fact, the broker insures the first 3 trades up to 100%.
Another note is that the bot message says "Auto trading is now successful. 1 Trades of $25 within 24H"
According to posts above, the bot far exceeds the quotas that the user sets. I'm guessing that with 1 trade setting,
it'll trade a little less?

---

Initial setup: http://i.imgur.com/WetKu7V.png

---

I will post daily updates Mon-Fri on how the software performs, and I will show the "position portfolio".

My predictions are that the software is as someone previously stated - a scam. Reviews seem fake/sketchy, all websites give an unobjective 5 star review,
yet more than a few people claim that the software is a simple random generator. I think within a few days I will be cleaned out. The result? I will tell you about the trades,
reverse analyze the trading patterns at the time of the trade to see whether the prediction by the software was well-founded or simply a random(0, 1) on the call/put.

If after a week I am not cleaned, but under $250, I will close this trial and withdraw the balance. I promise you complete transparency in this trial.

Back