New Forex Stuff Dragonpips.com - $1,000 Exploding Into $78,352,326

dragonpips

Banned Scammer. Will not honor refunds.
Hi,
My name is cikgu

Fact, 90% of new Forex traders lose all their money within their first 3 months of trading.., But use our robot will give you opportunity to make money more and more everyday just by trading 2 hours per day..! No robot can do that

Guarantee 90 DAYS Money Back
10 Years Back-testing
Over 19,000 Total Trades
Over 90% Winners
$1,000 Exploding Into $78,352,326​

Dragonpips.com - The Best Forex Expert Advisor

Please visit and review my site. Thank you

If it is so good, dont bother selling it!
Get a bankloan of 1000$, and just trade it to yourself :)

thank you for sharing opinion
i think nothing wrong to sell EA, i never said that dragonpips is a "holygrail" guarantee 48 hours if the 10 years backtest is not similar with us and 90 days for using EA

Know fapturbo? why owner sell it and why many people bought it? every man have their own reason why they did somenthing.

Dragonpips Is A Scam!!

SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!SCAM!!!

Dont waste your money or time with these scammers in my search for a profitable EA I decided to buy these EA after I didnt find any negative comments on the net about them and after checking and recving a guarantee from them:

"Dear,

We give 2 guarantee for all customers, 28 hours for backtesting
if not similar like our backtesting, you can ask for refund, and
90 days for foward testing demo or live account, if loss using
dragonpips demo or live you can ask for refund by sending us at
least 4 weeks trading history, and if we check that condition
true, refund will be process in 5 business days.

Regards,

Dragonpips Support "

So I tested their EA out as per their specifications for a month and the EA was hopeless blowing nearly half the 10k demo account so I sent them an email notifying them I would like to have my money refunded as per their guarantee and sent them the 4 weeks result as their specified

"Hello

further to my last email your EA has unfortunately performed very
very poorly, as you can see from the attached statement I have life tested
it using the standard settings that you advised and the result was
that it took a $10000 account down to $5 087.79, so it lost $-4 912.21
This is really disappointing as I expected good things from your EA as you advertised on your site. As per our agreement prior to purchase please refund the cost of purchase back to the PayPal account ASAP. Best of luck in your efforts to make a profitable EA.

thanks"

Ive been trying to get the money refunded now for two months and since they no longer reply to my emails such as

"WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO WHY YOU DO NOT HONOR THE GUARANTEE YOU GAVE ME PRIOR TO PURCHASE"

Its just another SCAM EA looking to rip honest people out of their money.

With the objective of FPA to help protect traders from Scammers I find it imprudent that FPA accept advertisements from anyone who they do not endorse. In fact FPA could be liable for scammers due to the fact FPA accepted their ads without due diligence and the FPA member could expect FPA to have vetted if not endorsed the advertiser.

FPA should compensate Aussie2010 and in future not accept ads from vendors who do not use Clickbank. I have never had any problem with getting refunds from Clickbank - although several vendors had pretty shonky products.

thank you for sharing opinion
i think nothing wrong to sell EA, i never said that dragonpips is a "holygrail" guarantee 48 hours if the 10 years backtest is not similar with us and 90 days for using EA

Know fapturbo? why owner sell it and why many people bought it? every man have their own reason why they did somenthing.
You can tell by the illiteracy of that answer what lurks behind the sinister mind.

"With the objective of FPA to help protect traders from Scammers I find it imprudent that FPA accept advertisements from anyone who they do not endorse. In fact FPA could be liable for scammers due to the fact FPA accepted their ads without due diligence and the FPA member could expect FPA to have vetted if not endorsed the advertiser."

deant, I find this an interesting statement since indeed, the FPA should be the protector against fraudulent system sellers and scammer brokers, and as such should not be advertising their wares and bucketshop companies here at the FPA.
Every system sellers and forex brokers who have been accepted to advertise here by the FPA should be considered legitimate and reasonably reliable.

Back