• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss DrawProfitEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
This Draw Profit EA is garbage, and the vendor is a scammer. I bought the EA for $149 because he had a money back guarantee right on his web site. I ran the EA on a $10k demo account for a few weeks, and it made some money but the open trade draw down was very high at 58%. The vendor was not even answering my emails, so to me this Draw Profit EA is just a big scam.

I then proceeded to put in a dispute with PayPal to get a refund, and PayPal did not rule in my favor. I will warn you about PayPal, as they are a complete bunch of idiots to say the least, and I will never use them again, period. You think you are getting protection by paying through PayPal, and you can get your money back if the EA does not perform, well thats not the case with PayPal.

This Draw Profit EA is garbage, and the vendor is a scammer. I bought the EA for $149 because he had a money back guarantee right on his web site. I ran the EA on a $10k demo account for a few weeks, and it made some money but the open trade draw down was very high at 58%. The vendor was not even answering my emails, so to me this Draw Profit EA is just a big scam.

I then proceeded to put in a dispute with PayPal to get a refund, and PayPal did not rule in my favor. I will warn you about PayPal, as they are a complete bunch of idiots to say the least, and I will never use them again, period. You think you are getting protection by paying through PayPal, and you can get your money back if the EA does not perform, well thats not the case with PayPal.

http://www.click2sell.eu/en/terms-of-use/return/refund-and-cancellation-policy.html

2. MONEY RETURNS
2.1. Click2Sell manages all refunds and can return money to all Customers if they are not satisfied with the Product. Each Customer has a 90 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the Product and want to get your money back, please contact us at support@click2sell.eu.

From the purchase confirmation: "Note: During this product order and transaction Click2Sell acts only as the shopping cart/software solution provider. Click2Sell is not a seller of this product and is not responsible for refunds and/or returns. Thank you for using Click2Sell service."

Click2sell doesn't even reply to emails.

Also, this EA uses a martingale/grid strategy without any SL at all. If the market moves against you, it keeps holding on to open trade forever (more than three years in a backtest).

Back