Drive Gold & Drive Gold Silver 45% Exclusive Discount for FPA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FPA,

if really its working and we can earn huge in the trading markets. But why This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, November 16th, 2015 and comes with a 30 day refund period ? If you can refund fees in 30 days why not allow to try us FREE for initial 30 days then ask for subscription charges! , also we member of FPA so I request please allow us 30 daysFREE initially then charge FULL, looks like you also doing same for other products ..

Dear FPA members,

Please suggest your comments here. Thanks

Hi FPA,

if really its working and we can earn huge in the trading markets. But why This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, November 16th, 2015 and comes with a 30 day refund period ? If you can refund fees in 30 days why not allow to try us FREE for initial 30 days then ask for subscription charges! , also we member of FPA so I request please allow us 30 daysFREE initially then charge FULL, looks like you also doing same for other products ..

Dear FPA members,

Please suggest your comments here. Thanks

Hi Perumaga

Yes, we have refund policy in place for 30 days and we appreciate your thoughts.

In softwares bulk of our time spent on processing client order, activate their accounts and address their queries for set up, once it has been set up then afterwards there are limited questions such as moving account from one broker to the other, moving from one vps / computer to the other etc.

Our experience shows by offer 30 days free trial, we need to service non serious clients as well. Generally if client pays then they set up and run as suggested and if they set up as suggested then they understand product well and then asking refund is remote instead most of them interested to buy more licenses.

We do have subscription service as well for Drive Gold and Drive Gold Silver, where client do not need to pay upfront, clients simply need to link their account with ours and any trade in our account replicate in their account as well and in this model client only pay monthly subscription and even in this client do not need to run their account MT4) on their computer or VPS. If anybody interested then contact our support.

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors

Hi Perumaga

Yes, we have refund policy in place for 30 days and we appreciate your thoughts.

In softwares bulk of our time spent on processing client order, activate their accounts and address their queries for set up, once it has been set up then afterwards there are limited questions such as moving account from one broker to the other, moving from one vps / computer to the other etc.

Our experience shows by offer 30 days free trial, we need to service non serious clients as well. Generally if client pays then they set up and run as suggested and if they set up as suggested then they understand product well and then asking refund is remote instead most of them interested to buy more licenses.

We do have subscription service as well for Drive Gold and Drive Gold Silver, where client do not need to pay upfront, clients simply need to link their account with ours and any trade in our account replicate in their account as well and in this model client only pay monthly subscription and even in this client do not need to run their account MT4) on their computer or VPS. If anybody interested then contact our support.

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors

Ok, As per your mail, we (client) also not enough time to test your drive within 30 days before refund right.. I mean 30 days not enough to test software right ? then you can give me 60 days free trail then charge full right ..

Note: if its really working (making money) then nobody will not cancel (refund) this drive after tested..

one more question if its really working then your people are no need to work right.. simply buy this software and make it money from home right? then you will be became world no 1 milliner :)

Ok, As per your mail, we (client) also not enough time to test your drive within 30 days before refund right.. I mean 30 days not enough to test software right ? then you can give me 60 days free trail then charge full right ..

Note: if its really working (making money) then nobody will not cancel (refund) this drive after tested..

one more question if its really working then your people are no need to work right.. simply buy this software and make it money from home right? then you will be became world no 1 milliner :)

Hi Perumaga

We understand your perspective.

Why some of clients unable to get results as generally retail traders seek quick rich scheme, they over trade, we suggest clients to set up lot size as per their balance. Also for a new product client generally do not show patience.

This Drive Gold and Drive Gold Silver running at FPA has been running over 2 years auto pilot, it is making money, that's the reason you see us here after 2 years. Most EAs disappear in months time after launch. We do have good number of clients who bought 5 or more more licenses running on different brokers.

However as a gesture we can extend your case to increase your refund period to 60 days ( this is just for you ), when you purchase then let us know by email your user ID at FPA so we can note down for our reference.

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors

Hi
As I may understand one single licence can't be used with several accounts ? if I have two accounts with same broker, do I need to purchase two licences ? and what if I try one with demo account can I use it with my real account or do I have to buy another one for my real account.
Thank you.
ps / Where to contact the support the link does not lead enywhere // drivegold.com

Last edited:
Hi
As I may understand one single licence can't be used with several accounts ? if I have two accounts with same broker, do I need to purchase two licences ? and what if I try one with demo account can I use it with my real account or do I have to buy another one for my real account.
Thank you.
ps / Where to contact the support the link does not lead enywhere // drivegold.com

Hi BTFX16

In one license you can run upto 2 accounts ( 1 real money and 1 demo ). If you need to run 2 real money accounts then you need to buy two licenses. Demo license cannot be replaced with real money. The purpose of demo account is client can set up for couple of weeks, understand their broker feed and more about EA and then set up live account. We noted most of the clients directly goes to live accounts.

For support you can contact us

support@drivegold.com

support@driveexpertadvisors.com

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors

Hi,

After I purchase this EA, do you provide a service where I can run the EA on your side instead of on my PC at home?

Hi,

After I purchase this EA, do you provide a service where I can run the EA on your side instead of on my PC at home?

Hi Veloria

We generally not offer this but we can offer this for you if VPS or home pc is not good solution. We will charge $5 per month and billed quarterly to avoid extra admin so $15 each quarter ( this is simply the cost of shared VPS resources).

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors

Ok, here's the break down, at least for this one> http://forexverified.com/reports/drivegold/drivegold001.html Max drawdown is 12.83% of a $10,000 acct. This means you need to have enough money in your acct. to cover $1,283. or you get a margin acct.
This acct. made $481.68 in 8 months. That's $60.21 a month. Which means you have to run it for 2.5 months to pay for it. It was trading .03 lots.
I find this sad,,,,,,,, since I made $732 in one day, Thurs. 11/12/15 with a $620 account. There's no substitute for sound analysis.
2 of us have been running EA's in demo for 3 months , and even the best one I'm not happy with because it enters at the end of trends hoping it will continue. Even so , trading .03 lots it's averaging $60 a day with a draw down no larger then $250. But I also have 1000:1 Leverage
There is no Holy Grail
Just one man's opinion

Hi VStar

We understand your comment, here this product is not for those who can earn money by manual trading. Your manual trading results no doubt great, if you are getting these results from years than you already a millionaire. Unfortunately not most of retail traders here are millionaire so it means they are far behind than you. This product is for those who either do not have skills for manual trading or unable to make double digit yearly return from their investment.

As we mentioned earlier, each account is independent, it mainly depends upon when someone has set up and trend afterwards. Broker execution, spread and what's the capital use to run 0.01 lot also matters as well. However the above account also in profit and low drawdown as well. It is better to be in profit than loss.

This account made 4.8% in 8 months with 12.83% drawdown so by doubling the risk to 25.66% it would have made 9.60% in 8 months i.e. 14.40%. Most of clients in developed countries get yearly return 1-3% in deposits. Return with EA is 5 times greater than deposit.

Hope it helps.

Happy Trading

Drive Expert Advisors

The Driver License 1 Gold Silver license priced at $ 189.75, this price is it monthly Annual how long the price is 50% after a subscription there he has updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back