1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DriveExpertAdvisors.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

#2 Jarora, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  3. fxeasy75

fxeasy75 Private, 1st Class

Complete Drive

Going by the MT4 statement, the profit factor is 1.11 and drawdown is abt 14%. The drawdown is acceptable and decent. But the expected payoff is 1.05. This meant the EA does have higher losses. Usually profit factor >1 is acceptable, but for an account to withstand test of time and really quite profitable, I personally prefer profit factor of at least 1.5 with at least 6mths acct monitoring to be more comfortable with the EA's performance. The drawdown should be less than 20% over the same period, in fact preferably ranged between 5-15%.

IMHO: I wont buy this EA. Its up to you to decide though

4. Drive Expert Advisors

Drive Expert Advisors DriveExpertAdvisors.com Representative

Thanks for your comments.

Please note we normally show Low / Medium / High risk settings as each investor has different risk preference and return expectation.

You can run any of our EA with less than 10% dd but on the other side you need to lower profit expectations as well.

For example now Complete Drive

Complete Drive Real Money Account System | Myfxbook

So far this account gained as of now 27% on gross basis and 24% on net basis, as Equity now is 97% or $6318. The maximum drawdown of this account was under 17%.

if you lower the lot size further 1/2 then of course dd further reduce as well.

Please let us know any question.

Thanks

Drive Support Team

5. MAZE4500

MAZE4500 Recruit

WARNING
    BEFORE YOU BUY ANY DRIVE SET ( DRIVE GOLD ..ETS ) , CONTACT ME
    I HAVE LEGAL VERSIONS BOUGHT AND I CAN SHARE WITH YOU MY DEMO ACCOUNT ACCESS SO YOU DON'T LOOS MONEY BEFORE YOU BUY IT GAMBLING