Drop in Consumer Confidence

mostly consumer drop confidence when they have no enough knowledge ,money and experience.

If this were true, as people age, gain experience, gain knowledge, and save up money, consumer confidence would automatically increase.

Instead, the more I learn about how the economy works, the more I realize the economy of many countries is nothing but a house of cards which could come tumbling down very easily.

Consumer confidence is not the same thing as trader confidence.

I'll happily be confident to trade a long term decline in consumer confidence.

That's just one of many nuances that should be taken into account when making your trading plan. But yes, but it also needs to be paid attention, so that the trading is more holistic and interesting.

I am not sure what was the whole situation, but let's talk about current drop in consumer confidence as of now clearly and possibly. Do you see what is going on in the world absolutely. Let's talk about that now and here.

not enough patience - that's what happened. people want all and at the same time - but it's never the case. it's the general case - and with the current situation where people don't have that financial pillow - it's even worse.

I just wish that the current COVID 19 panic will really come to the end and we all can still go to some restaurant and be ready for such matters entirely and absolutely. Where else we can make it? I am waiting for all that to end probably.

I just wish that the current COVID 19 panic will really come to the end and we all can still go to some restaurant and be ready for such matters entirely and absolutely. Where else we can make it? I am waiting for all that to end probably.
And i can add to not experience this never again.

Back