DTNET3650 IS A SCAM

DeLoDeLo

Recruit
Dingtian trading company International is a scam and will not let you withdraw your funds.

dtnet3650.com

They have a reasonable website and a 24/7 “customer service” but when you try to withdraw funds, they will demand you pay them a percentage of your funds In order to access your own money.

Do not trust this company, this is EXTORTION and it is ILLEGAL in every country, no matter what they tell you.

They are holding $200k of my funds in their accounts until I pay them 30% of my account balance in order to release my money to me.

I have reported this company to the United States Federal Trade Commission, The states attorney general, the FBI cyber crimes unit and the European cyber crimes unit.

They use MetaTrader 5 as their “brokerage” and receive funds in Bitcoin and other digital coins.

Please do NOT send them any funds at all and report this business if they have already taken your funds to make them face trial

Dingtian trading company International is a scam and will not let you withdraw your funds.

dtnet3650.com

They have a reasonable website and a 24/7 “customer service” but when you try to withdraw funds, they will demand you pay them a percentage of your funds In order to access your own money.

Do not trust this company, this is EXTORTION and it is ILLEGAL in every country, no matter what they tell you.

They are holding $200k of my funds in their accounts until I pay them 30% of my account balance in order to release my money to me.

I have reported this company to the United States Federal Trade Commission, The states attorney general, the FBI cyber crimes unit and the European cyber crimes unit.

They use MetaTrader 5 as their “brokerage” and receive funds in Bitcoin and other digital coins.

Please do NOT send them any funds at all and report this business if they have already taken your funds to make them face trial
What amount you invest with them, and when?

dtnet3650.com

See the thread below for more details.

Back