• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point

The point

#1. Sorry I was busy during tax time.
#2. I am an impartial reporter, any truth is the “TRUTH”. This is what the Forex Peace Army (FPA) is after. I have not had contact with them either. I hope they are doing well is the appropriate comment.
#3. I have my own problems that are preventing me from being open, related to closing my business during my parents death’s. I am glad that anyone that reads, writes, and posts on the FPA and “STAYS” with it is doing well. It seems that my bracketing discourse has enthused some people to try to be the one's that stay on with the FPA. That is good. Rank has nothing to do with truth, staying power does. We are not enemies, just having a good conversation to get at the truth.
#4. I learned techniques from them and that is the way they wanted things to be, "you are your own trader". It is unfortunate that Johnny was not able to take the personal teaching part of it. I do not rely on, or have ever, used their signals, but my own method that was tuned and taught to me by them. That is the difference. They were teacher’s. You assume more than you are knowing of as you fluff your feathers.
#5. Since we are still investigating truth that means the thread is not dead and the purpose of it is still investgation and the truth of what works and what does not.

That is the point.

I am still busy with other matters, but just saw your post, thanks for your input.

ps. Here is the deal. If they don’t post by Memorial Day, 5-30-11. I will post the Counter Pivot Point Trading method I was taught, by June 30th. How’s that for free discloser and independance?

All questions answered in PM ("Personal Message", this is the reason why you want to get beyond being a recruit )

FPA ranks are earned in the battles against scam, not in the classroom

I support:
http://herorat.org/
Those in Felix’s club, take note

Last edited:
ps. Here is the deal. If they don’t post by Memorial Day, 5-30-11. I will post the Counter Pivot Point Trading method I was taught, by June 30th. How’s that for free discloser and independence?

Thanks Erik; I'm looking forward to it!

P.S. I checked out HeroRat. Looks interesting and I will contribute to their work.

Truth and Time always win

I tried to call Josh just now and I got the message:
“The number you have just dialed is not a working number”.:err:
Looks like I have some writing to do.:mad:
I think 1st of all, anyone can get caught in a turn of fate. We have had so many, so frequently, earthquakes, tsunami, floods, tornados, fires, wars, rumors of wars, and more.:eek:oh: You can almost depend on advance chaotic flow theory to factor in a survival strategy in investments. Nature is going to bust any predictable math system you have. Just short of being a functional shaman, it looks like it is a trend and flow game now. The counter pivot point system has its safe guards, but that is why you have to do the back testing. Each pair you intend to use will show you “no system is perfect” and train you to caution.

Truth and Time always win.;)

Aggregate of the PP, and S1, S2,S3

Had to shift word processor’s and other duties to perform. Long story short I missed my deadline.

Let’s do the nutshell approach.
You have to understand what a pivot point is.
That gets into some math I wanted to go at length about. S1, S2,S3.
Basing the aggregate of the PP, and S1, S2,S3. Keeping in mind the Monthly and weekly computations. Use the Daily.
If it breaks the S3 then we do a progressive return sequence to the PP, and wait, for that DAY's return, and at the most a week to profit.

This is all a bunch of gobble’dy goop if you don’t know it, I hate that.
I wanted to do an in depth explanation, and will.
But a promise, is a promise and I am a day late. It will get better.
The FPA has helped me, and I must return, and will.

Ain't no BS here, just facts

Eric

Remember this is CPPT (Counter Pivot Point Trading)

Last edited:
Thanks Erik. I'm looking forward to reading more about your trading system. How has it worked out for you so far?

CCPT

9-9-2011 10-19-25 AM.jpg

9-9-2011 10-51-22 AM.jpg

9-9-2011 12-22-29 PM.jpgLet's see if I can put the files up 1st as a test:
The "Checklist didn't upload, I'll work on that.

EURUSD 9 9 11
Fri. Sept 9, 11

Today is a good day for an example.
#1. Friday market closes, I never do much after 12:00 CST USA
#2. The travel (market trade action) was, just by a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess, I’ll do the math to prove it later) exceeded the S-3 daily indicator.
#3. Credible threats on the 10 yr “9 - 11" anniversary just to throw in an interest factor.

The Key to CPPT (Counter Pivot Point Trading) is to pick a TP (Take Profit line).
I first looked at the M30 (30min chart) insert:
and went for the bottom of some candle wicks because I’m conservative and like to win 1.37876 was the number. I like to go through all the time period charts to second gues myself. That is my form of entertainment. At the 5M (5min chart) insert:
I got the same number, using cross hairs. Now that I have a number for my TP (Take Profit)
Just so if I haven’t done it in awhile, I have a “Check list” This one will be the:
“Buy Trade Checklist”: insert

Looks like I have to edit and get into posting practice again.

Today is a good day to look at....

Back later with more...
@11:50 CST USA

lot size assignment
“L1" Lot size is your “Balance” rounded down to the nearest $5,000 increment. Divided by 100,000
“L2" = L1 x 2
“L3" = L2 x 2
$5000 account
5000/1000,000=.005 = L1
L1=.005x2=.01=L2
L2=.01x2=.02=L3
restated:
$5000 account
L1=.005
L2=.01
L3=.02

Last edited: