• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to get ahold of these guys?

I've sent multiple emails to the address given in this thread, but no reply....

Have patience. These guys are top traders and do seminars and training all around the universe.
They will get back to you when they back at their stations.

Bank's open in US tomarrow and I get live ammo

Just to show Johnny I’m conservative I only made 400+ off the drop today I stopped after mid day CST USA, had it on take profit, didn't trust this new broker, only 100 leverage.
2-21-2011 11-17-47 PM.jpg
Bank's open in US tomarrow and I get live ammo.:nerd:

Eric

Well done Eric,
Get some live ammo now. J&C are in a DD with the same pair that they had a problem with a month ago. GBP/CHF Buy.
Might take some days to get profit here or losses.
They don't do losses so I punted some here as well on my other funded account.
All their trades so far have benefited me.
I have become very comfortable with their trades so I am not really worried if it goes against me for a while.

Well done Eric,
Get some live ammo now. J&C are in a DD with the same pair that they had a problem with a month ago. GBP/CHF Buy.
Might take some days to get profit here or losses.
They don't do losses so I punted some here as well on my other funded account.
All their trades so far have benefited me.
I have become very comfortable with their trades so I am not really worried if it goes against me for a while.

Hi Johnny2pips,
I have been trying to private email you for a while now but with no luck. I am looking for your passwords to your live account.
How can i contact you please?
:)

Hi Johnny2pips,
I have been trying to private email you for a while now but with no luck. I am looking for your passwords to your live account.
How can i contact you please?
:)

You have to salute some more people on this site to get promotion from recruit (ie, more posts) and then you click on my name and the "send private message"-PM- will appear.

At this stage, I will not give out my PW as J&C are still recovering from a typo error that caused a MC.
When this is done, I will make it available again. Should be soon.

So far many trades done with profit. Only 2 with a negligible loss of around $0.12. That is negating the MC error.

Last edited:
No trades for about 3 weeks as they are in a DD with GBP/CHF again.
bought at 1.54.. and now at 1.47.. This can only go back up from here if you look at the charts.
Their Money Management is good. No trades when in DD.

I see they have now got rid of GBP/CHF at around 1.46.. Made about -12% loss on this pair. And this after 2 green candles on the daily???
Maybe they know something I don't.
I am still in this trade and will stay in until profit at 1.54..

I have tried emailing Josh and no reply. My concern is why they closed this trade when it was very low at 1.462 (Bought at 1.54..) causing a 12% loss. Strange for them to do this. I am still open and it is now 1.48.. on my other account. Five consecutive daily green candles.
They have not traded again since. This is also strange.
Perhaps they are having "broker problems".
I wonder if anyone is still reading this thread? I feel quite lonely here.
Perhaps I should shout for Josh to explain?
HEY JOSH. WHAT"S HAPENIIIING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back