• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preconceived Ideas

eforex ??? Not regulated AND in Panama!! The hub of bucket shops.
They were the old iforex that went bang and now they have opened up again as eforex.
Anyway, I will watch your performance and I must add that I have a very high regard for Duelllatorus but I don't see why they can't go for more accredited brokers.

In response to the above- I too use to assume all forex companies and brokers from those unregulated area were scams and bucket shops, however times are changing and that is no longer the case. Itrade(now Eforex) was regulated by the NFA and left the NFA in good standing, all of this information is available on the NFA's website. They did not go bang, they left because the NFA raised the capital requirement for forex brokers to $20 million, another absurd regulation and not many brokers in the U.S. are capable of having $20 million sitting in the bank doing nothing. During their time being regulated by the NFA, Itrade received a fine for not having an extensive enough anti-money laundering program. Interbank FX received a fine for this same violation. Alpari was fined for the same offense by the FSA as well. I spoke with the head management of Eforex and they have changed nothing regarding their policies and procedures as they are in the process of becoming members of the FSA and other regulatory bodies. The one thing I dislike about these online forums, especially concerning forex, is hearsay is taken as truth and fact, people always assume the worst instead of researching and finding out the facts.

Ok, I withdraw my post with apologies to eforex.
If they are in the process of registering then I will wait for them to do so.
At the time when I was to open a live account, their website had no physical address as required by IRS here in my country for tax purposes and no regulation, hence their refusal to grant me clearance to send money overseas.
" Tax Clearance Denied for your application due to the institute not recognized"
Whatever that means.

New Trade Statement

We have recently moved our accounts to Eforex, but upon leaving FXCM UK I had them email me an official trade statement on one of our clients accounts who agreed to let his results be posted. I am posting the summary here for everyone. If you would like to see the trade history, let me know.

Josh

Edit: After posting, I realized that the summary is difficult to see, so I'll just post the numbers,

Beginning balance is approx. $8,000 ending balance is approx. $17,349 with current $-3,700 in floating loss since July 5th, 2010.

Attachments

• SCAN0020.JPG
    SCAN0020.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Seems that this thread is dormant now. Eric and Neil are making too much money to come to this thread.
Duellatorus has finally accepted me as a client without doing the course. I think it is that they felt sorry for me for working long hours and not able to do it myself.
They have given me 6 months whereby I must withdraw my initial deposit when it has doubled and then they will run with it.
Six months max. then I have to do the training if I am to carry on.
My account is now funded with eForex and we will see how they perform.
I will post the results here monthly.
I must add that they seem to use different strategies. Neil states that he was taught a method of a single trade per week or longer that is very profitable.
My trades will be aggressive as in stacks per day.
Well, we will see.
This way I can post a review on eForex and my withdrawal experience in the Brokers thread.

Last edited:
Great to hear

Many things will stop someone from posting, but the most common is life just gets in the way.

I'm looking forward to seeing your results!

Deal or no deal

Both Josh & Corben will tell you I'm the kind of guy that will put you to bed, and wake you up in the morning.
Seems that this thread is dormant now. Eric and Neil are making too much money to come to this thread.
Duellatorus has finally accepted me as a client without doing the course. I think it is that they felt sorry for me for working long hours and not able to do it myself.
They have given me 6 months whereby I must withdraw my initial deposit when it has doubled and then they will run with it.
Six months max. then I have to do the training if I am to carry on.
My account is now funded with eForex and we will see how they perform.
I will post the results here monthly.
I must add that they seem to use different strategies. Neil states that he was taught a method of a single trade per week or longer that is very profitable.
My trades will be aggressive as in stacks per day.
Well, we will see.
This way I can post a review on eForex and my withdrawal experience in the Brokers thread.

Dormant:p I refrain from comment:mad: I will be a kinder gentler Eric.

When I am “Quiet” that used to mean a body was in the cross hairs. In other words I’m working and if I could talk, I wouldn’t be doing my job. It seems you may be too anxious to get money, and that you forgot, or didn’t know how to protect you self and position by not talking about deals in progress. I heard that if you talk about a deals before they are closed and done, something “BAD” could happen to you. Oh, well.
I am glad that you are interested in keeping this thread “alive”, and thank you for your posts. I thought this was a blind blog that I am going to do if you care or not.

Strategies are tuned to the personality and capability of those that are evident in your personal training, by Josh & Corbin. Each is to their own experiance. I am not a writer. Thank you for even noticing this thread.

Eric

Last edited:
“Forex Tester 2" v. 2.6

Don’t for get to update your “Forex Tester 2" to version 2.6

Before I do anything further I want to help other’s avoid some of the things that I have recently encountered in being,.. What I thought as safe and honest with the world.

I am preparing a post:
Primarily for, shall we say family members, and others that I love, so that they will not have, the problems that I have had and hope they never dreamed of with money.

Due to proposed litigation, and my “OPEN” action/blog's on the “Internet”. I have found it necessary to curtail my “Daily log of, desk adventure exploits”.
Due to some obscure pursuers of a former successful corporation that I gave up to tend and bury my parents. (Nuff Said), bout that.

The post will be how to set up and protect a family as an Inc. (Corporation)
Your house and account will be corporate property. (Period) The family will be run as a corporation.
How this ties into Forex will come soon. (I am not a trickster, just a slow typist, be patient)

So sorry to hear about your parents. I really feel for you and know what it's like to suddenly feel all alone with nobody to run to for advice and comfort.
Strength to you and take all the time that you need to post back here.

This is Eric's thread so I don't want hijack it, but I must say that Duellatorus has started trading my account.
You can follow it in "Managed Accounts" Under Duellatorus.
In 2 days they have done 2.18%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back