• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this question

I like this question

I know you ride the pony until it kicks you off, so it's rare that you'll get kicked off a $100k account.

It's a great philosophy if you can afford to lose $100k, but many of us can't.
The same principle can be applied to a $1000 micro account of course, and all the results are divided by 100 to get perspective.

I can afford to lose $1000, and if you also apply the principal of taking out half profits every time the account doubles (as Felix teaches to do for EA accounts), then you can even feel safe after the first double.

I like it. That said, I was wondering if you could give an idea of how low your account gets before recovering. You have a $100k account; how often does it dip under $50k. At what point do you stop opening new positions and wait for the current positions to recover?

Thank you for the continued updates,
Duane

Thank you Duane

Eric.

Zen is “ZEN” that is a mind thing that you do... in prison, in war, your best thought’s of a business plan, and to find out “What” you might be possible of doing if you can control your mind.
Practice is practice, the way I was taught, (military not trading):
“Practice makes Permanent, NOT perfect” practice wrong, and you will do it wrong again later.
(nuff said).

Down to practical:
#1 I will set up two MT4 demo accounts, to be disclosed later, right now I am juggling Oanda, FXCM, Alpari, and one other. I want to see the difference in platforms, and with what I want to do.
I want to mark my daily pivot points (PP, green line), S3 (red line), and R3 (red line). My Weekly PP (Blue, pivot point), Monthly, PP (Yellow, pivot point). I want to do past monthly and yearly comparisons to the (Fundament) report's and which way it went. It is a lot of research (Back testing) to know the pair (for 10 year’s) you are putting "The Equity of your HOUSE on" it. There may be quicker ways, but if you are new and don't know what is going on... learn one pair at a time, is proper stalking of a target, that is what I do... Right now I am doing it by hand because I am not good enough with MT4 yet. How do you think you get those advisor reports. Advisor's shooting a random target’s just to send a bullet in the air to miss, NO. KNOW your target. Learn how one runs to hit the other. (Nuff said).
That’s what I want to do...
#2 set up “Three” demo account’s, “Buy”, “Sell”, and “Long Term”.
#3 Do an “intentional loss” on my practice account’s with a pair I never use so I can mark it as a “Demo withdrawal” and keep trading with money management.

Let the computer do the work.
I would recommend that you learn how to do PP, S3, & R3 calculations by hand every day for one week on a hand calculator, JFYTK (just for you to know).
I’ll edit this tomorrow, good luck, sorry for the late answer, but I believe that good question’s are due their time for response.

Last edited:
Been doing legal stuff, back Aug. 20

Been doing legal stuff, back Aug. 20

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...11177-what-vps-what-can-do-you.html#post42589
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...74-but-why-cant-tail-also-pass.html#post42768
Have you ever loaded a real “Bull or cow” into a trailer to take it to market, to sell it for it’s Weight.
You have the lead halter on and your walking it in, just fine, head/shoulders/front feet, up in the trailer. Then all the sudden at the back of the ramp, the tail goes straight up in the air, then right, then left, then the hip sink, and the back feet magically find the edge of the ramp to brace themselfs on so as not to go in the trailer and it starts pulling away.
Maybe you have those magic blessed cows from India you can’t kill, but here the head is not a guarantee of the tail unless you have a knife on the throat and a chain a pulley to move it once it is down (enough chit chat).
I wake up to a 5 min chart, go in 10 secs, to see where the bullets are flying using cross hairs and writing down My guess of High/pivot/low numbers (not looking at what the computer will give me later. Then back out, 30 secs, 1 min, skip to (started at 5 min) 15 min, 30 min... and do this for each time increments, to train my eye/mind. Then I go to the computer stuff Daily PP (Pivot Point), Weekly PP, Monthly PP.
Then when I have the “Centers” in mind I start looking at support and resistence. I don’t care which way.
Here is where I go serious to use the cross hairs as a sniper again. Laying it as a observation tool to chart positioning and reading distances to prepare for fire positions (don't chase into an ambuse,... they always come back...heh..heh. heh,,, just wait, you can hit them{counter pivoit point trading}).
The lines the computer give you, you won’t win with, they are always just short and you will lose.
This is the most important part, after I do all that and get the numbers, I know they will change and go and clean my email box for all the reports and READ them.
I have some obligations till Aug. 20, and have been updating my software to communicate better (My personal downfall) and hope to get back in the group actively.
I thank all those that help me on my questions that I think others would like to know also...
Thank you

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/10797-mt4-netting-plug.html#post40441
I think it is like “surfer’s” catching a wave... milking it...working the curl...bringing it, or I should say, themselfs in on it.
I like tagging a crest trading and the others under don’t mater as much ... but that “ONE” crest tag. I’m proud of and don’t want it avereged to the others that led up to it. I’m a sniper, but spent time on a machine gun for survival. And walking the dirt splashes to hit,,, is an art,,,1,,,2,,,3. Dead.
Same way with hitting the crest of a trade, walk a few, waiting to change the lot size for effect, but that one "HIT", your proud of ...You don’t want averaged, that's the one you wake up in the moring to check. That is just me.
:confused:

LOL.. I do that with penny stock and when it works it feels good....

Last edited:
The answer is, “YES”

“Ecafyelims” thank you for your interest. Every once in a while it is good to have your (my) chain rattled (hey we are still here). Don’t ever hesitate to do that.

The answer is, “YES”

I am finding the good things about this through some of the things that I get caught in “Zen Trading”, but that is the purpose of “Zen Trading” to do things the way you feel and on Tuesday & Thursday, opposite of what you want. You will get caught and be forced to learn recovery. I was a Chief Flight Instructor, and I always told my instructors you will learn from your students because you would never think of a way to put you in the situations they do, don’t let them kill you. I have not talked about “Counter Trend Pivot Point Trading” yet. That is the one you want to know about. All I have done so far is practice getting into and out of trouble.

Some people do face book, craigs list, ebay,... I do Forex Peace Army and Charts, they were foolish enough to promote me, oh well. I hope to live up to the job I was given.
If I finish my legal things before the 20th (It has to do with land and money) I’ll let you know. I had to get away from it and do something I enjoyed, hence the posts. Nothing happens over night (excluding accidents/death).

Good research and good trading
Preparation + Opportunity = Luck

Last edited:
The test of TIME

Alright my personal “thing” is over.
Sorry that I had to take a “TIME OUT” but, real life, is real life.
The difference of those that .... Pass though here is:
If they have the guts and fortitude to stand the test of TIME...; (and still come back and participate)
Nuff Said... More later.

(Ooouuhh wee the spell checker said I did that correct the 1st time. My fingers are getting better.):p

making my mark (signing my name is a three handed affair, one to hold the paper, and my left hand buddie guiding the right)

Last edited:
Glad to see you're back!

I know your system doesn't use stop losses, and since the market nearly always turns around at some point, there is little chance of taking a loss.

The only concern I have is what you do to avoid getting margin called.
I know it's just a fact of the system, but I'm sure you must have a way of mitigating the bad situation when you can.

I've seen you say about "Emergency. Emergency" Can you explain what you do in these situations?

Duellatorus

Hi, my name is Neil and I have been watching with interest this thread. I have never traded forex, never understood forex (although I understand the theory) but I have always thought there is money to be made from forex, if you know what you are doing. There's the catch "if you know what you are doing". As a complete beginner I thought a good start is to read forums and reviews. The problem is for every good review there seems to be about 10 bad reviews. I quickly realised that forex is full of schemers, scammers and wolves in sheeps clothing. So then came the question of who or what do you trust. I came across this post, normally I would have read it and moved on but what caught my attention is the fact that Eric comes across as a very respected guy, he has obviously been posting on here for a long time and he and his opinions seems to be very well thought of. I decided from Eric's postings and results to contact Duellatorus. Duellatorus is run by a guy called Josh. After several emails between myself and Josh I decided to pay for the training, to be honest I wasn't really that interested in the training my main interest was in Josh managing an account for me but in order for me to have an account managed by him I needed to have a basic understanding of what was going on, hence the reason I paid for the training. I will very soon post about the training, it may be later today, tomorrow or sometime over the weekend but it will be very soon

I have the same interest. In my case, I used their website, left my contact details, requesting more information. That'll be a week tomorrow, without a reply.

Can you quote me the fees please? I think there's enough in this thread to be able to practice some things first.

edit.. used the email provided, from Josh's reply. Quick response.

Last edited:
Welcome Neil

I decided from Eric's postings and results to contact Duellatorus. Duellatorus is run by a guy called Josh. After several emails between myself and Josh I decided to pay for the training, to be honest I wasn't really that interested in the training my main interest was in Josh managing an account for me but in order for me to have an account managed by him I needed to have a basic understanding of what was going on, hence the reason I paid for the training. I will very soon post about the training, it may be later today, tomorrow or sometime over the weekend but it will be very soon

Hi Neil, I'm looking forward to seeing your results and feedback on this system. From what I've learned from Eric, it's a system of making a trade in a given direction and then letting it ride until making at least one pip. No stop loss. I've also learned it's a technique to learn the way the market moves and to get your mind in the right frame. I know there is still much more to know.

Even though you're new to Forex, I'm happy to see that you look before you leap. Many people learn about scammers the hard way, and most never learn at all.

I have the same interest. In my case, I used their website, left my contact details, requesting more information. That'll be a week tomorrow, without a reply.

Can you quote me the fees please? I think there's enough in this thread to be able to practice some things first.

Hey jpadventure- I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, I never received your contact information and have contacting our web company to find out why. In the meantime you can contact me: joshua.hauck@gmail.com, thanks

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back