• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broker Take Over

I have tried emailing Josh and no reply. My concern is why they closed this trade when it was very low at 1.462 (Bought at 1.54..) causing a 12% loss. Strange for them to do this. I am still open and it is now 1.48.. on my other account. Five consecutive daily green candles.
They have not traded again since. This is also strange.
Perhaps they are having "broker problems".
I wonder if anyone is still reading this thread? I feel quite lonely here.
Perhaps I should shout for Josh to explain?
HEY JOSH. WHAT"S HAPENIIIING?

Sorry for the delayed response, E-Forex was bought out by Ava Fx and as part of the transfer our trades were closed out. I am now in the process of seeing if we will stay with Ava or move to a new broker, if it is not one thing it is another, thanks for your patience.

I ain’t dead yet!

Boy I’m glad you answered that.:nerd:
I would have screwed it up with::mad:
Everyone has problems in life, some take time to air out.:err: I have had to go back to Texas to take a chainsaw to the root of the legal tree that keeps me from posting anything about money.

I ain’t dead yet. I will prove that you can take $500.00 and work your way up

Chainsaw massacre? Good luck Eric.
I thought J&C would not close these trades on the dip.
I presume EForex warned all traders beforehand and did not "just close all open trades" This will be unethical business practice.
Personally I would be happier at AvaFx as they are in Ireland and regulated and I already have an account with them.

A week gone by and I still don't know where my money is. No info from Eforex or J&C. AvaFx has also not contacted me as they said on the website.
Perhaps J&C are not happy with Ava and we to move to another broker.
Ava does not transfer money between brokers. So if J&C decide on a different broker, I will have to withdraw and go the whole Tax route again to get it back overseas. Sux.

Now I am even more concerned. Can't find my money anywhere. EForex or J&C should have warned us before Ava took over. USA clients cannot use Ava I think. Most of their clients must be from USA.
The cutoff date was the 16 March for withdrawal or move to Ava. We were not told of this. So our money must be at Ava.
I smell a rat here. EFX website is down, so I cannot even contact them.
Wonder if Ava will now acknowledge that I ever had money with Efx ??

Last edited:
You must be worried. I don't even have an account with them, and I'm worried for you.

Last week Josh stated Efx was bought by Ava, and he may be moving to another broker. Have you guys had any update since then? They may be in the process of moving everyone's accounts.

You must be worried. I don't even have an account with them, and I'm worried for you.

Last week Josh stated Efx was bought by Ava, and he may be moving to another broker. Have you guys had any update since then? They may be in the process of moving everyone's accounts.

Customer Care at Ava is a bit slow so I contacted my Account Manager ( I have a funded account with Ava already) Eric Harbor emailed me back promptly saying that my money from Efx was received by them and gave me my acc. details.
Thank god. All above board.
Now waiting for J&C. No word for some time.
Thank you for your concern and your post. Let's keep this going while Eric Alyea gets his problem sorted out.

“Pamwe Chete”, Brother

1 Down, 2 to go.
Johnny, I wish we could do a Regimental Selous Scouts wine bottle while on the train viewing Victoria Falls this Easter.

“Pamwe Chete”, Brother.

1 Down, 2 to go.
Johnny, I wish we could do a Regimental Selous Scouts wine bottle while on the train viewing Victoria Falls this Easter.

“Pamwe Chete”, Brother.

Yeh, that would be good. Google "Selous Scouts" Not the wine bottle, the regiment. I read the book. Geeze man. These guys were crazy. I will tell you a story on another thread about these guys.
This is a bit off from J&C's managed account but I need support for my loosing GBP/CHF. J&C got out at a loss. I am still in albeit higher and seems to be going up.

No word yet from J&C as to where they going. Long time now. Surely they should have contacted their clients by now instead of keeping us in the dark.
Perhaps I should cut my $800 loss on my $5K account and withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back