• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Intensive Review Duellatorus review by Eric Alyea

Long and detailed review proocesses. Ask AsstModerator if you want to leave one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No word for 3 weeks now. Their website does not even work. Looks like they have given up trading. Very unprofessional I would say. At least they could answer emails. Now I must try and get my money back what's left of it.

Probably they are trying to settle everything. They might be busy in arranging things. But if they fail to communicate with you, then probably they stop trading. Just consider it as a bad experience. It really happens sometimes
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Johnny2pips, do you realize you have been "mumbling" all by your lonesome self since 30/March/2011?

My friend, what does your gut feeling tells you to do now?

Yes Sarge. I have been mumbling. To myself it seems on this thread. I can only surmise that Duellatorus and this thread is dead.
I have not yet withdrawn my money as I am looking for a new trader.
My gut feeling is exactly what you know already.

Doesn't your gut feeling tells you to TRY to cut your losses and withdraw your funds soonest?
If you are howling all alone and no other pack members reply, that would mean the pack is somewhere far away and you have been dump.

Initiate your withdrawal immediately and see if the whole valley is indeed void of the pack. Maybe your request for withdrawal might instigate response from some members.
Why wait until you get a new trader?

shut your pie hole

I thought I just posted something here but it has gone “POOF”. The USA tax filing day has been extended to Monday the 18th, shut your pie hole till after that.

Found what went "POOF"

I enjoy bracketing in conversations as well as artillery fire. Some times you take a shot to miss, far off (Saying something untrue on both sides of the subject) on each side just to know how to (determine true center) hit the middle without disturbing (making it run for cover) the real target.

When people ask me if I am talking to myself, I always reply “it’s an old habit, I always talk to the most intelligent person around”.

This is the FPA, as long as truth and conversation exist, nothing is “dead”. I can not speak for Duellatorus, just myself and the principles of the FPA.

I have watched this FPA site go through it’s “cycle of members” since 2007. Normal posting life span 1.3 to 2 years (making Sergeant is the kiss of death) . Don’t wear your self out.

RahmanSL Joined FPA 01-16-2010, 637 post (1.40 per day) a good active/vocal member
FPA Life Span 01-16-2010 to 4-16-2011 in Mama Baby terms, 15 month’s, I hate when women do that, just say less than a year and a half. Was a life span 1.3 to 2 years (making Sergeant is the kiss of death) referance made Earlier?

Eric Alyea Joined FPA 06-16-2008, (Joined in 2007 and had to refill name for inactive posting/lurking) 355 posts (0.34 per day) a lurker/waiting for the shot.

Good luck to all. Life is staying in the game. You have to stake and claim your Own power!

Last edited:
Only reason I was mumbling to myself here all alone was that I was hoping J&C would answer here as to what is going on as they don't answer emails and their website is dead.
I have transferred my ex Eforex money to my other Ava account. This will help my DD with GBP/CHF of $2500.00. This is the trade I copied from Josh and Corben. They did tell me to get out at best but I do not work near a computer so now I'm stuck with it. I have a window of 2 hours per day to trade.
I was up $1400 in 2 months before this.
Live and learn and all.
My next cross hairs are on ACME with their $100K real account on FPA that I am monitoring and then my old favourite, Walid from FxRecommends. I have been checking his trades out for 2 years now and am very impressed.

Last edited:
What exactly is your point Eric? And what does rank got to do with the issue at hand?

I posted because you and your two friends (J&C) have not been responding to Johnn2pips who have invested real money.

Johnny2pips, if, as you posted "..they don't answer emails and their website is dead.", doesn't that tell you something?
That's the problem with relying on somebody for trade signals as you will become dependent on them to make trades and will become quite lost if there are no more signals to tell you what to do next.

I have already said enough. Good luck with your trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back