• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Dukascopy.com

General discussions of a financial company
Free Spread utility tool for JForex at Dukascopy

Spread is a free Dukascopy JForex utility tool (Strategy/same as Expert Advisor for MT4) very useful for monitoring spread levels. It is showing the spreads of multiple pairs directly on the charts. Watch the tutorial video, you will see how useful it may be for you !
JForex Spread Strategy

From Andre at Molecule6.com

I have met with representatives of this broker in Singapore recently. She said the company will provide to facilitate trader with Metatrader4 soon.
Now it's proven true, but still in testing. When launched later, I am the first person to register.:)

I have met with representatives of this broker in Singapore recently. She said the company will provide to facilitate trader with Metatrader4 soon.
Now it's proven true, but still in testing. When launched later, I am the first person to register.:)

This is good news to all of us.....hopefully evrything will be good...:)

According to Dukascopy, their meta 4 platform will be live in January and they will be lowering their lot size from 100K minimum to 10K. I have an account with them and presently use a bridge they supply so you can run an EA on a meta trader 4 demo account and have it do live trades on your Dukascopy account. Having their own meta 4 will save some extra setup time.

that good news Dukascopy will be lowering their lot size from 100k min to 10k for their mt4 platform...:)

Dukascopu new Mimnimum Lot sizes

that good news Dukascopy will be lowering their lot size from 100k min to 10k for their mt4 platform...:)

One82 and readers,

Yes, Dukascopy reduced the minimum lot size to 10,000 units for MT4. The demo MT4 is accepting 10,000 lots sizes at the moment. Live MT4 soon available but no official date yet.

Even more interesting, Dukascopy JForex institutional platform is accepting 1,000 units lot size, that is Micro lots ! So, at this very moment, using JForex at Dukascopy, it is possible to trade Micro lots and because of that, the minimum initial deposit as been reduced to 1000 USD or equivalent in other currencies you can chose a based account in USD, EUR, GBPO, AUD, CHF or CAD. At this point, almost any traders "bid or small" can join Dukascopy and trade using a quality ECN forex broker.

Andre from Molecule6 - World's Best Dukascopy Introducing Agent + Highest 45% Rebates Program + Free Trading Tools

Lots of Introducing Broker ads...

Seems this thread has more IB ads than info, lol... but for what it's worth... I like Dukas. They have been my main broker for over 4 years now. I haven't tried any of the MT4 IB brokers, so not sure about that. I've only used their trading platform(s). Their API structure can easily handle mq4 (if you have access to the source code).

I read a lot when I'm bored. It keeps me out of bad trades, lol... I found out a few things about Dukas;

1. They are the 2nd largest 'retail' interbank market now (FXCM is still largest retail interbank market, dang it!)
2. They are more liquid than FXCM though. This basically means that you would have a better chance of reclaiming capital if they go belly up (a la Revco).
3. Dukas offers detailed lv2 data on some of the institutional feeds. If you have more than 500k with them and you are not on the institutional feed, SWITCH!
4. They are true Europeans, meaning they willing to haggle a bit if you have enough capital deposited. For example; they "might" be willing to pay for a MulitCharts package to keep you happy? lol...

ravesa.com offers 46% rebates on Dukascopy commissions

You can use ravesa.com as Introducing Agent
to profit from 46% rebates on all ECN commissions at Dukascopy Bank SA.

:)

Last edited:
DUKASCOPY authorized Introduce Agent

Get your 47% rebate by using our Introducing Agent ID: 1821

We are DUKASCOPY authorized Introduce Agent. You will get 47% rebates automatically when you open a live account at DUKASCOPY by using our reference. Just mention our Introduce Agent ID: 1821 as your Introduce Agent in the registration from. Please make sure that we are your Introduce Agent (ID: 1821) during the account opening process by sending an email to your DUKASCOPY Account Manager. Once all is done enjoy your 47% rebates and that will add to your account automatically every month. For more information please visit http://www.ibrebates.webs.com]

We are only an Introducing Agent. Our purpose is just to introduce you to Dukascopy, helping you with the registration process and technical questions. We have absolutely by no means both access to your account and any influence on your trading.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us

Email:ibrebate@hotmail.com OR ibrebate@live.fr

Last edited:

I wonder just how soon will be that "soon" as I don't fancy learning to use a new trading platform apart from MT4.

Posted by Pipcontrol: "They are the 2nd largest 'retail' interbank market now (FXCM is still largest retail interbank market, dang it!)"

Well, one way to be number one is adopting the MT4 platform a little sooner.

Hmmmm, looks like latest rebate offer has risen 47%.
Wonder what the rebate percentage point would be by the time Dukascopy finally adopted MT4 platform!

I wonder just how soon will be that "soon" as I don't fancy learning to use a new trading platform apart from MT4.

Posted by Pipcontrol: "They are the 2nd largest 'retail' interbank market now (FXCM is still largest retail interbank market, dang it!)"

Well, one way to be number one is adopting the MT4 platform a little sooner.

Hmmmm, looks like latest rebate offer has risen 47%.
Wonder what the rebate percentage point would be by the time Dukascopy finally adopted MT4 platform!

If you open a Live Account with Dukascopy Bank SA, by using our reference Introducing Agent ID: 1821. Dukascopy cash Back Rebates 47% of all your trading commissions directly into your trading account automatically.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us

Email: ibrebate@hotmail.com OR ibrebate@live.fr

Back