• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Dukascopy.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, Ivolux! We are sorry to hear about your experience with Dukascopy contests. According to the official rules, cash prizes may be withdrawn after the minimum trading volume has been completed. You will receive the money after fulfilling these requirements.
Thanks, Dukascopy has since cleared up the issue with me.

Dukascopy doesn't answer my Questions, so can anyone please help me out.

Can i trade more than one lot with Dukascopy Europe?
Balance:
$100 - $500
For Example: $0.10c X 10 lots = $1

or

Balance: $1000 - $5000
$0.10c X 100 lots = $10

What's the maximum Number of Lots you can trade with an account: $100 - $500
$1000 - $5000

I wan't to signup for two accounts but i wan't to be able to trade more than one lot when my account grows.

please give me an answer, I'v been askin for months now i asked their support still no legit answer, they gave me complicated answers. how

Dukascopy doesn't answer my Questions, so can anyone please help me out.

Can i trade more than one lot with Dukascopy Europe?
Balance:
$100 - $500
For Example:
$0.10c X 10 lots = $1

or

Balance: $1000 - $5000
$0.10c X 100 lots = $10

What's the maximum Number of Lots you can trade with an account: $100 - $500
$1000 - $5000

I wan't to signup for two accounts but i wan't to be able to trade more than one lot when my account grows.

please give me an answer, I'v been askin for months now i asked their support still no legit answer, they gave me complicated answers. how

Dear SAForex, it is hard to identify the question from the data you've provided. However, we can provide you with calculation methods to solve any task.

First of all, Forex Calculators:
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/forexcalc/forex_calculator/
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/forexcalc/margin_level/

Second, Margin Requirements formula:
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/forex_trading_accounts/margin/

Take into account that maximum leverage for Dukascopy Europe is 1:300.

halo, Dukascopy. why I could not close the order? I've repeatedly even close to be rejected? you try to think, what if this is a real account. I use MT4 FTT

Attachments

• Win7 ScreenShoot.jpg
    Win7 ScreenShoot.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 17
I ask this to my account manager "Mo Awada"....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161126-003542.jpg
    Screenshot_20161126-003542.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 16
Dukascopy? Well. My account was blocked with opened positions running in profit. Support didn't take any action. I think people should know about that before choosing a broker.

Dukascopy? Well. My account was blocked with opened positions running in profit. Support didn't take any action. I think people should know about that before choosing a broker.
Hi, Reloaded45. Please let me help you with that issue. Could you please send me the details to cs @ dukascopy.com?

Hi, I have been with Dukascopy for about 7 years. As a Trader I have been Trading for about 20 years. Dukascopy have been the best broker i have ever experienced in the industry . There amazing quite frankly. if they were not on the planet i would give up trading, Cant go back to those bucket shops again. FX PRo FXCM all those bucket shops. Never again. All my buddies, experienced Traders say, once you go Dukas you never will go back to those bucket shops. Fast withdrawals and deposits fast trade execution and JF3 i Think our does think or swim in my opinion.

Dukascopy

Hello Nancy Cheah,

have not heard from you for a long time - how is it going with Dukascopy? There are some rather unpleasant reviews around concerning customer service and execution.

Regards, Stony
I never had any issues that i could not work around. I think there the best on the planet. I run there JF3 Platform. You will need at least 16 GB Free or you will get some freezing issues same as think or Swim its a powerful trading platform. Also if you adjust the setting to use more ram within set up field you wont ever experience freez problems but that depends on your hardware not theres.

Back