• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Dukascopy.com

General discussions of a financial company
I find that they offer extremely excellent stuffs.

But I'm afraid it'll be another "crown forex" at the end of the day.

Does anyone here can define more about them to me please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Last edited:
I'm actually contemplating of opening an account with them because their terms and conditions are more competitive than others.

Can anyone write to me and advise me accordingly please?

Regards.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your well-wishes.

You're most welcomed.

I'll definitely post all updates from time to time.

Let's hope that everything goes well with them.

Last edited:
I joint with Amasis Capital Management as a client who invest money for forex trading. According Amasis they work as Amasis Capital Management Group Ltd as well as the Dukascopy managed accounts traded by Amasis Capital Management SA (together, “Amasis Capital Management”).
I and many clients from Indonesia have bad experience with Amasis capital management that our money all pending and can not withdrawal from Amasis since February 2009 until now.
Many letters send to us with many reasons for delay.
Can we have information from Dukascopy if Amasis capital management is work or member of Dukascopy managed account ?
And how can we have our money back from Amasis ?
Where we can submit our complain about Amasis ?

Dukascopy

Hello Nancy Cheah,

have not heard from you for a long time - how is it going with Dukascopy? There are some rather unpleasant reviews around concerning customer service and execution.

Regards, Stony

Back