Dynamic option

Joined dynamic option July 2016 over a period of 5 months I invested £17000 .I requested a withdrawal of funds in November 2016 was told no problem but then my broker didn't answer his phone and the company number I had was now being used by a different company I have tried various ways to get any where with this company but nothing.I have contacted action fraud in December 2016 they weren't much help.

Joined dynamic option July 2016 over a period of 5 months I invested £17000 .I requested a withdrawal of funds in November 2016 was told no problem but then my broker didn't answer his phone and the company number I had was now being used by a different company I have tried various ways to get any where with this company but nothing.I have contacted action fraud in December 2016 they weren't much help.
He is the notice that I get by visiting the website

"DEAR VALUED DYNAMIC OPTION CLIENT
We want to inform you that Dynamic Option is downsizing its operations and will avail the trading platform for your convenience until 05/3/2017. If you have eligible balance in your account you may keep on trading by clicking here. In the event you wish to withdraw you are kindly requested to fill out a withdrawal request through your account and we will refund you the full amount of your eligible funds (in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company) by clicking here.

Sincerely,
dynamic option Management"

There is also option for withdrawal, go ahead and try that.

Back